Skip to main content

Episode Day 31 (Wed 28/08/13): Daily Show + Confidential

maggot007

Formerly redjet93
What makes a perfect man? Who will win to become 'Male of The Century'? We'll find out tonight at 7pm.

And poor Lucy sprained her ankle after falling off her bed.

[video=youtube;weK6zfm2W_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weK6zfm2W_8[/video]

Isn't Confidential on Thursdays, or am I completely losing the plot? :p

You is losing da plot ma boi.

redjet certainly is early with these new threads.

I'm more excited about watching "Feel or No Deal" :D

Sadly its Matt & Ed, not Drew & Ed. I WANT MORE DREW.

Isn't Confidential on Thursdays, or am I completely losing the plot? :p

Get with the program.... They change the schedule weekly...

Next week the eviction is at 3.11am Saturday morning, just after Showdown at 10.47pm Friday night followed by Nominations at 10.52pm...

Next week the eviction is at 3.11am Saturday morning, just after Showdown at 10.47pm Friday night followed by Nominations at 10.52pm...

I wonder what ratings will be like with those broadcast times...

unless it's delayed due to breaking AFL news.

Yeah ok I'm going crazy then haha.

I won't be posting here with you guys tonight anyway! :( Got stuffz to do... but I'll catch the ep later on.

Don't miss my posts too much! ;)

Oh no! I'm also going to be missing in action tonight guys. :( Though I'm sure you'll all do an exemplary job at picking up any slack. I look forward to reading your hilarious observations when I return from getting my hair done!

tumblr_mrbtfnVut91qkq4j4o1_500.gif

Oh no! I'm also going to be missing in action tonight guys. :( Though I'm sure you'll all do an exemplary job at picking up any slack. I look forward to reading your hilarious observations when I return from getting my hair done!

tumblr_mrbtfnVut91qkq4j4o1_500.gif

Feels the pressure *eyes dart here and there*

Yeah ok I'm going crazy then haha.

I won't be posting here with you guys tonight anyway! :( Got stuffz to do... but I'll catch the ep later on.

Don't miss my posts too much! ;)

What?! Have no clue what my old account name is so I made a new one to follow along with your updates.

I feel a Tully coming on.

Urgggh it'll be the Sulky sook fest show again... gotta get that twat outa there so the little time we see what's going on in the house isn't taken up by the same ol' repetitive

cry.jpg

Back