Skip to main content

Episode Day 20 (17/8) - Saturday Showdown

Thanks Chump. Sometimes I just need the validation because my imagination is a scary place.

That's OK. I just thought I should hold back on pointing out negative things about Tully. I don't know why tho. She displays the dodgy behaviours, my negative opinions of her are a natural outcome.

What makes you think she's not going to give the money to her dad? Do you have any evidence to back up that accusation?
I don't see her advice to Drew as trying to manipulate him. She's trying to help him because he can't seem to make up his mind.
You're trying very hard to find reasons to hate Tully but you're not doing a very good job of it.

I'm not trying, the reasons are there, everywhere, every episode :) she's an evil witch & hopefully gets evicted tonight.

What's your infatuation with her? you seem to stick up for every wrong thing she does & try to polish it in a positive way.. of which you don't do a very good job lolz - do you work for a political party by any chance :p

I'm not trying, the reasons are there, everywhere, every episode :) she's an evil witch & hopefully gets evicted tonight.

What's your infatuation with her? you seem to stick up for every wrong thing she does & try to polish it in a positive way.. of which you don't do a very good job lolz - do you work for a political party by any chance :p

If you had any good reasons you'd answer my questions in the post you're replying to.

Haha nope I don't work for a political party. I just feel the need to defend her from people who say awful things about her when she hasn't done anything wrong. I don't agree with everything she does but she's not a bad person.

If you had any good reasons you'd answer my questions in the post you're replying to.

Haha nope I don't work for a political party. I just feel the need to defend her from people who say awful things about her when she hasn't done anything wrong. I don't agree with everything she does but she's not a bad person.

I don't have the time to scroll through all the threads with anti Tully comments in them then post them in here & you'd know you're in most of them trying to smooth over everything :) + the other sites like FB etc, she's universally disliked & the reason is ........ she's seen for what she is by the viewers, manipulative & fake - not an endearing quality in BB

Not just me that dislikes her :)

I don't have the time to scroll through all the threads with anti Tully comments in them then post them in here & you'd know you're in most of them trying to smooth over everything :) + the other sites like FB etc, she's universally disliked & the reason is ........ she's seen for what she is by the viewers, manipulative & fake - not an endearing quality in BB

Not just me that dislikes her :)

I know that lots of people dislike her but that doesn't mean I should be a sheep and follow what everyone else thinks of her. Why would you think she's "manipulative and fake" and why did you say that she won't give the money to her dad? You don't have to answer my questions but it's not helping your case if you don't.

I know that lots of people dislike her but that doesn't mean I should be a sheep and follow what everyone else thinks of her. Why would you think she's "manipulative and fake" and why did you say that she won't give the money to her dad? You don't have to answer my questions but it's not helping your case if you don't.

Read all the other posts, (you probably have as you desperately argue the point where someone berates Skully) there's sufficient information to back my opinions :)

Your continual request that I prove what I'm saying will just go on & on, like I said, read the forum posts about her, there are HEAPS of instances where she is manipulative, bitchy, conniving, fake etc etc aaaaand as I said before I'm not going to trawl the forum & list them all here for you...

Lets just agree to disagree - we'll agree that I'm right & disagree that you're right :p

Your continual request that I prove what I'm saying will just go on & on, like I said, read the forum posts about her, there are HEAPS of instances where she is manipulative, bitchy, conniving, fake etc etc aaaaand as I said before I'm not going to trawl the forum & list them all here for you...

People started off by hating her because she cried a lot. Because they hated her, they started calling everything she's doing "manipulative, bitchy, conniving, fake, etc". The reason I'm not one of those people is because I didn't jump on the bandwagon of hating her as soon as she started crying.

People started off by hating her because she cried a lot. Because they hated her, they started calling everything she's doing "manipulative, bitchy, conniving, fake, etc". The reason I'm not one of those people is because I didn't jump on the bandwagon of hating her as soon as she started crying.

Just because the first thing people disliked was her crying, and just because the crying is one of the most annoying things, it doesn't make other things we pick up on unjustified.
Read one of my recent responses to someone where I referred to a number of the comments she made about other HMs when she was put in the halfway house (as one example). She was pretty quick to do a turnabout on her 'Tahan is flakey at best' statement when suddenly Tahan was her best buddy option in the house (as another example). Her conversations with Drew come across as manipulative to me (not to you I know). Her blatantly telling Jade she could never replace her as Matt's best girl (or whatever the phrase was) screamed desperation to be in the cool clique. I believe she feels threatened by Jade and enjoys that she can express fault in her to Drew under the guise of giving a crap about him.

Just because the first thing people disliked was her crying, and just because the crying is one of the most annoying things, it doesn't make other things we pick up on unjustified.
Read one of my recent responses to someone where I referred to a number of the comments she made about other HMs when she was put in the halfway house (as one example). She was pretty quick to do a turnabout on her 'Tahan is flakey at best' statement when suddenly Tahan was her best buddy option in the house (as another example).
To be fair, Tahan did come across as bitchy at the start. It took everyone a bit of time to get past their first impressions of her. And Tully didn't say anything about the halfway HMs except that she didn't want to be with them (because she gets along better with the other HMs).
Her conversations with Drew come across as manipulative to me (not to you I know). Her blatantly telling Jade she could never replace her as Matt's best girl (or whatever the phrase was) screamed desperation to be in the cool clique. I believe she feels threatened by Jade and enjoys that she can express fault in her to Drew under the guise of giving a crap about him.

When she told Jade that she could never replace her, I'm pretty sure she was joking. She wasn't saying it in a mean way. And as you know, I disagree about Tully having ulterior motives when she talks about Jade to Drew. She even tells him to talk to her, which she wouldn't do if she was only trying to separate them.

It's not just the crying, my main gripe about her, is she is two faced. She talks about HM's behind their backs & to their faces she is so nice to them like they are her best friends.

It's not just the crying, my main gripe about her, is she is two faced. She talks about HM's behind their backs & to their faces she is so nice to them like they are her best friends.

I haven't noticed that at all. Which HMs in particular?

To be fair, Tahan did come across as bitchy at the start. It took everyone a bit of time to get past their first impressions of her. And Tully didn't say anything about the halfway HMs except that she didn't want to be with them (because she gets along better with the other HMs).

What show are you watching??? Or are you just baiting us all?? She said plenty more about the other HMs which I have posted to you before (hence I think you are baiting). For the last time I'll remind you of a few but after this I'll just be recommending you rewatch some episodes. 1- while being consoled by someone after complaining about being over there with the others that person (??) said something about how she has Tahan, to which Tully replied 'she's flakey at best'. 2-when Tahan was comforting her (while she cried) she said she she was STUCK in there with all the STINK boys. And there are other comments. Saying she got on with those in the safe house better was only one remark of many she made and they were very telling remarks.

To be fair, Tahan did come across as bitchy at the start. It took everyone a bit of time to get past their first impressions of her.

Agree .. but Tahan got over her silly side quickly so it was easy to give some leeway to a stressful new situation etc etc, Tully is still wallowing in it

What show are you watching??? Or are you just baiting us all?? She said plenty more about the other HMs which I have posted to you before (hence I think you are baiting). For the last time I'll remind you of a few but after this I'll just be recommending you rewatch some episodes. 1- while being consoled by someone after complaining about being over there with the others that person (??) said something about how she has Tahan, to which Tully replied 'she's flakey at best'. 2-when Tahan was comforting her (while she cried) she said she she was STUCK in there with all the STINK boys. And there are other comments. Saying she got on with those in the safe house better was only one remark of many she made and they were very telling remarks.

Ok so she didn't like Tahan (when she called her 'flakey') but then she changed her mind, which everyone does.
And I'm not going to try to justify the 'stink boys' comment because I actually have no idea why she said that.
I'm honestly just trying not to jump to conclusions about her. I'm trying to understand her and see things from her perspective because not enough people are doing that.

Back