Skip to main content

Question,how has Estelle entertained you?

She hasn't. Estelle was my favourite for the first few days but I quickly lost interest as the show progressed. I actually like her, just not found her entertaining. After last night's daily show featuring Estelle talking to herself, humming to herself and being horse, I actually cringed and thought it didn't do her any favours in showing it. Just my personal thoughts.

Yes. Doing anything other than bitch about others is bad.

Yes. It’s always interesting to be on a forum with people who would still defend a HM and make them out to be the victim even if they skinned and ate another HM.
(*Waits for the inevitable “OMG SHE WOULDN”T DO THAT YOU ESTELLE HATER!!! IF ANYONE WOULD SKIN AND EAT ANYONE IT’D BE BEN, AND HE’D MURDER ESTELLE!!!!!!!!” ….Oh, what? NOW you’ve picked up on the hyperbole and sarcasm? Well fine then deny me my entertainment.)

…Anyone who brings out the dictionary definition of entertainment during a discussion about entertainment automatically loses and is forever banned from dinner parties.

Your ridiculous and unsupported implication is Estelle does mean and bad stuff to other people.

Your claim of people blindly defending Estelle is without basis when you can not cite anything she has done to warrant the in house aggression towards her.

You clearly imply Estelle does bad things thus should not be viewed as a victim. Yet you and I and everyone else knows that is not true.

I don't find her entertaining.

For the most part, when she is on screen, I see her as playing to the cameras, overly expressive, overly reactive and with an almost intangible but absolutely there fakeness. To the point where I find myself getting up and walking away.

I can't bring myself to support a housemate that I can't bring myself to believe, and I'm sorry but I just can't believe her reactions/responses to events in the house aren't contrived.

Fair enough. Do you attempt suicide when Stacey is on the screen because she does all those things one hundred magnitudes brighter. If Estelle makes you leave the room then Stacey must inspire massive destruction or self mutilation.

I think Estelle would be proud to have a fan of your calibre!

Given that I is jist a common hoe
Only way I know
To take on yo crap
Is to battle thru rap.

Let's git it onnnnnnn!

Yo Yo Yum Yum
Yo post was dum
It made me glum
All talking bout cum
I got cum on ma chin?
Well it’s good for your skin
It aint no sin
Yo man loves to put it in
He said I'm hot
An you is not
He say you eat snot
Then we laugh a lot
He said you was uptight
And that he just might
Stay with me for the night
I said aiiight....
I hope yo hating is done
Dissin aint fun
You gone down hun
Coz dis battle is won

And not by you, biatch.

Peace
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Ooooo Emmmm Geeeeeee. Do you have a CD I can buy?? Best. Rap. Evah!!! :cool:

TRa certainly has the gift for off the cuff rapping, Estelle needs to take lessons from you.

Is a fake american accent on an Australian THE most annoying thing ever? I say, yes :)

Fair enough. Do you attempt suicide when Stacey is on the screen because she does all those things one hundred magnitudes brighter. If Estelle makes you leave the room then Stacey must inspire massive destruction or self mutilation.

Well said.

She has been herself. Agreed. so have the rest of them. They don't like her. No one "resents" her for being herself. Why would they? It's not like they want to be her!
They simply don't like her. It's not human nature to like everyone.

You of all people, Portillo, I thought would understand that.

Fair enough.

haha! Suicide? No. Extreme much?

It's interesting about Stacey and the magnitude thing. I guess because I expect that from her... she always has her mask on. I roll my eyes and wish she would be a little less over the top sometimes, but she entertains me. From Estelle, it just feels feigned to me.

And there we have it.

Grace and dignity.

Two of the most boring personality traits anyone could ever be cursed with.

Great qualities to have in a priest or doctor, horrid qualities to have in a friend.
Yeah I dunno I'd prefer those in a mate rather than a bitchy, manipulative queen but thats just me.

Yeah I dunno I'd prefer those in a mate rather than a bitchy, manipulative queen but thats just me.

That's the true beauty of it all though isn't it?

Different strokes for different folks.

Doesn't mean fans and anti-fans need to fight to the death, just means we are attracted to different people.

I am sitting here thinking of all my closest friends and I wouldn't use the words grace or dignity to describe any of them, you probably look at your circle of friends and find the opposite and I respect that.

It is funny because even the people I am most attracted to in here seem to have the same sense of silliness, fun, vulgarity and inappropriateness with just a hint of seriousness, that I look for in my real life.

I don't find her entertaining.

For the most part, when she is on screen, I see her as playing to the cameras, overly expressive, overly reactive and with an almost intangible but absolutely there fakeness. To the point where I find myself getting up and walking away.

I can't bring myself to support a housemate that I can't bring myself to believe, and I'm sorry but I just can't believe her reactions/responses to events in the house aren't contrived.

I wonder if, and how much, her behaviour may have been different with different HMs.

early on i found estelle difficult to get to like. the house was crowded though and air time was limited, and I can't say that what entertainment value I was getting could be pinpointed to any particular housemates.

through the middle game, ray and estelle emerged as strongly principled, highly honourable characters, and that personal qualities are something I appreciate seeing. Even bradley emerged as having more strength and maturity than much of the house, even if ran his mouth a bit. I can't say it was highly entertaining - josh's antics were probably the most entertaining through that period, but I learned an appreciation for those three that I didn't have before

now as the end game draws to a close, I find estelle's continued survival to be a source of constant entertainment. watching the toxic trio scramble, crumble and turn on each other has been delightful, some of the best schadenfreude I've seen on reality tv.

although, i would guess that the point of your question is more revealing about you, OP - that you value entertainment value over other sources of value. I can't really build a case for estelle on that basis, but I can't really build a case for any of them on that basis. I am more interested to see interactions under stress that reveals things about the people themselves than singing, dancing, or fake skits from rank amateurs.

I don't find her particularly entertaining.

I do admire the way that she has been able to remain calm in the house despite being friendless at times.

On the negative side she seems fake, a bit holier than thou and I do dislike her sexual manipulation of Michael. She wouldn't look twice at him outside of the house. It's a deliberate ploy to get him onside.

On the negative side she seems fake, a bit holier than thou and I do dislike her sexual manipulation of Michael. She wouldn't look twice at him outside of the house. It's a deliberate ploy to get him onside.

That's hilarious!!

He is manipulating her, or he thinks he is. He thinks she is popular and that's why he is trying to hitch himself to her, all the while he is talking crap about her behind her back. Him and the others in the bitching group are continually hatching plans to try and lessen her support. He admits that they made her a pariah so he thinks that by making her less of one her support would lessen. Or he thinks he can use this innocent cuddling to turn on her so his girlie fanbase (who just like him for his looks apparently) can be mobilised. Also Michael of course looks at her like she is a piece of meat, he mainly just likes her for her bum apparently.

Estelle is definitely herself, way more than the hypocritical Michael who thinks he is so superior to everyone.

TRa certainly has the gift for off the cuff rapping, Estelle needs to take lessons from you.

Is a fake american accent on an Australian THE most annoying thing ever? I say, yes :)

Sorry I know this is off topic but I completely disagree. If you take Australian rap and compare it to NZ rap, NZ rap wins hands down and it's because they rap with a kind of Pseudo American accent. I swear I am not exaggerating but I cannot bear to listen to Australian rap, I have to switch the radio over every singe time it comes on in the car.

The best Aussie rapper without a doubt in N'FA and he raps with an American twang, plus he has an awesome voice anyway.

Anyway on topic, Estelle provides a bit of eye candy (mostly her horse riding thighs) and I'm sorry to say but her biggest entertainment value is the fact she is annoying. I don't watch big brother to see people sitting around having tea and scones talking about the weather. Estelle's best quality is she is weird and annoying, horrible to live with but brilliant to watch.

That's hilarious!!

He is manipulating her, or he thinks he is. He thinks she is popular and that's why he is trying to hitch himself to her, all the while he is talking crap about her behind her back. Him and the others in the bitching group are continually hatching plans to try and lessen her support. He admits that they made her a pariah so he thinks that by making her less of one her support would lessen. Or he thinks he can use this innocent cuddling to turn on her so his girlie fanbase (who just like him for his looks apparently) can be mobilised. Also Michael of course looks at her like she is a piece of meat, he mainly just likes her for her bum apparently.

Estelle is definitely herself, way more than the hypocritical Michael who thinks he is so superior to everyone.

That's hilarious!!

If you are not in fact a weird obsessive over analyser...

Piece of meat indeed.

Sorry I know this is off topic but I completely disagree.

Yo Yo Allgood
You from da hood?
You say my rappin no good?
Aussies da best
Forgit the rest
Wha? NZ rap
I think it crap?
I think yo fat
Whatcha think bout that?
I shag yo dad
But it was bad
Yo not ma friend
This is the end

Peace

Yo Yo Allgood
You from da hood?
You say my rappin no good?
Aussies da best
Forgit the rest
Wha? NZ rap
I think it crap?
I think yo fat
Whatcha think bout that?
I shag yo dad
But it was bad
Yo not ma friend
This is the end

Peace

I'm not saying you're no good, I'm saying rapping in a thick Aussie accent is no good. I was replying to Ichi's post not yours.

Geez what an ego.

I'm not saying you're no good, I'm saying rapping in a thick Aussie accent is no good. I was replying to Ichi's post not yours.

Geez what an ego.

An again you dis
Yo lucky I need to take a piss
I'll be back
To continue dis smack
You wait here
The end is near
I'll be on you
like a pigeon poo
I'll be back you'll see
I really gotta wee...

Peace

An again you dis
Yo lucky I need to take a piss
I'll be back
To continue dis smack
You wait here
The end is near
I'll be on you
like a pigeon poo
I'll be back you'll see
I really gotta wee...

Peace

And ignoring in .......3..........2........

Back