Skip to main content

Question,how has Estelle entertained you?

Well not usually but for you I could make an exception. Speaking of undignified, what's that on your chin? Hey, you earned ten dollars today!

I think Estelle would be proud to have a fan of your calibre!

Given that I is jist a common hoe
Only way I know
To take on yo crap
Is to battle thru rap.

Let's git it onnnnnnn!

Yo Yo Yum Yum
Yo post was dum
It made me glum
All talking bout cum
I got cum on ma chin?
Well it’s good for your skin
It aint no sin
Yo man loves to put it in
He said I'm hot
An you is not
He say you eat snot
Then we laugh a lot
He said you was uptight
And that he just might
Stay with me for the night
I said aiiight....
I hope yo hating is done
Dissin aint fun
You gone down hun
Coz dis battle is won

And not by you, biatch.

Peace

Ichi, are you mentally retarded? Is it true you were born in a cow paddock and forced to grow up as a cow?

You don't really know she has been herself because 1.you don't know her 2.she is nothing like the person she said she would be when she enter the house so either she lied to get in or she is lieing now ! and another note no one has tried to brain wash her they don't even really acknowledge her enough to attempt to brain wash her...lets not make up crap that never happened now...but if thats how you entertain yourself okie dokie!

She is being 100% herself.

What's the point of this thread? You will never like Estelle and that's fine, but you will never change our opinions of her. Do you really think Estelle fans are going to turn around now and say "yeah smikchic is right! Estelle is shit!"...come on!?...Regardless of how many "hate" threads Ben/Michael/anyone has people still like them or relate to them, as we like and relate to Estelle.

The simple fact that you want us to justify our reasons for liking her (as if we are wrong for doing so) make this belittling.

Well not usually but for you I could make an exception. Speaking of undignified, what's that on your chin? Hey, you earned ten dollars today!

That's mean! Besides - the occasional pink cigar never hurt anyone.

Why is this even a question? Estelle has caused the most drama and tension than any other housemate this series whether directly or indirectly. Her romance with Ryan, Bradley's first kiss, her confrontation with Sarah, her being ostrasized for being weird, or for interrupting people. Her confrontations with Angie, Ben, Michael and even Josh, her friendship with Ava, her "flirting" with Josh, Sam and now Michael, her reaction to being nominated with 19 points, her reaction to watching Michael nominate her, her involvement in the Angie and Layla fight and now the growing alliance between her and Sayla and the tension its causing Ben. Theres probably a heap more I've forgotten but I can't think of a single week where she hasn't done or been involved in something that's caused a lot of debate. She's been an EPIC housemate.

What's the point of this thread? You will never like Estelle and that's fine, but you will never change our opinions of her. Do you really think Estelle fans are going to turn around now and say "yeah smikchic is right! Estelle is shit!"...come on!?...Regardless of how many "hate" threads Ben/Michael/anyone has people still like them or relate to them, as we like and relate to Estelle.

The simple fact that you want us to justify our reasons for liking her (as if we are wrong for doing so) make this belittling.

This is true and has been reiterated many times but it's like banging your head against a brick wall...at the end of the day, you only end up with a headache.

Why is this even a question? Estelle has caused the most drama and tension than any other housemate this series whether directly or indirectly. Her romance with Ryan, Bradley's first kiss, her confrontation with Sarah, her being ostrasized for being weird, or for interrupting people. Her confrontations with Angie, Ben, Michael and even Josh, her friendship with Ava, her "flirting" with Josh, Sam and now Michael, her reaction to being nominated with 19 points, her reaction to watching Michael nominate her, her involvement in the Angie and Layla fight and now the growing alliance between her and Sayla and the tension its causing Ben. Theres probably a heap more I've forgotten but I can't think of a single week where she hasn't done or been involved in something that's caused a lot of debate. She's been an EPIC housemate.

Well said, you!

Here, here!!!!

The thing is we are all drawn to what we know and understand.

If you have respect for people you would like someone who is respectful.

If you like drama you will like someone who stirs the pot.

Sooooo, lets just say we like who we like and you like who you like... no one is wrong.

Could you imagine how insufferable the show would be if it was just full of people like Michael and Stacey jumping up and down going, "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!" being immature and stupid.

I think people are having a hard time understanding what entertainment is. BB is not meant to be about being acting silly, playing up for the cameras and performing constantly. It's meant to be about the people in the house. That's what the entertainment value of the show is. Not someone making a silly face at the camera.

Everyone complaining about how, "boring estelle apparently is" seem to be championing for everything that has degraded the series over the years.

Could you imagine how insufferable the show would be if it was just full of people like Michael and Stacey jumping up and down going, "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!" being immature and stupid.

I think people are having a hard time understanding what entertainment is. BB is not meant to be about being acting silly, playing up for the cameras and performing constantly. It's meant to be about the people in the house. That's what the entertainment value of the show is. Not someone making a silly face at the camera.

Everyone complaining about how, "boring estelle apparently is" seem to be championing for everything that has degraded the series over the years.

Rest assured there was not a single instance of Estelle making silly faces at the camera, being immature and stupid, playing up for the cameras, performing constantly or any evidence of LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME! behaviour.

Imagine if she had engaged in shenanigans such as those. She would have contributed to the further degradation of the series over the years.

Rest assured there was not a single instance of Estelle making silly faces at the camera, being immature and stupid, playing up for the cameras, performing constantly or any evidence of LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME! behaviour.

Imagine if she had engaged in shenanigans such as those. She would have contributed to the further degradation of the series over the years.

2rub7eoeem-t.jpg

It's one of the lowest forms of debate tactics on the internet to deliberately miss the point of a post and to them try and get hung up on some aspect or detail.

You know exactly what I am talking about. Estelle's entertainment is not from any weird quirk she has. Where as people seem to suggest performers like Josh singing, Stacey acting like a child is entertainment. The drama in the house, relationships and so forth is not.

View attachment 29600

It's one of the lowest forms of debate tactics on the internet to deliberately miss the point of a post and to them try and get hung up on some aspect or detail.

You know exactly what I am talking about. Estelle's entertainment is not from any weird quirk she has. Where as people seem to suggest performers like Josh singing, Stacey acting like a child is entertainment. The drama in the house, relationships and so forth is not.

So Estelle has a free pass to engage in silliness, but other housemates do not? Is *that* your debate tactic?
Since your tunnel vision exempts you from viewing any other housemate with anything remotely approaching impartial and rational logic, I predict the next 'debate tactic' you might unleash might have to do with your quote/unquote "brain-scanning studies" or amateur psychoanalyses which of course are far superior tools for debaters on a higher plane such as yourself.

PS I wasn't debating. This is an online forum about reality tv, not a platform for the greater good.

I actually love watching estelle interact with people she likes, it's so refreshing and pure. That's my entertainment.
Any other question???

I didn't ask why anyone likes her i asked about entertainment value BIG DIFFERENCE,There is house mates i don't like yet they still bring entertainment so there watchable at least!
and where have i belittled people? getting a bit carried away there!

Estelle doesn't bitch...unlike you

^ Geez that has to be one of the biggest joke fails I think I have ever seen. Nice try Fender, might want to keep up the practice though. You and Estelle have a matching sense of humour I see.

Oooooooo bazinga!! You really got me there didn't you.

Gee now I must go and lick the wounds created by the genius minds of Fender and maldita.

She hasn't. Estelle was my favourite for the first few days but I quickly lost interest as the show progressed. I actually like her, just not found her entertaining. After last night's daily show featuring Estelle talking to herself, humming to herself and being horse, I actually cringed and thought it didn't do her any favours in showing it. Just my personal thoughts.

oh gawd maybe a part of me was hoping she was putting on a bit of a act and under there was a fun loving girl who occasional smiled without it having to involve getting the attention of the opposite sex :( but alas her own friend said this is 100% her nothing more nothing less, can only imagine what a yawn fest she would be to hang with!

I actually cringed and thought it didn't do her any favours in showing it.

I couldn't decide if it would help her or hinder her. It definitely turned me off even more. What about others was it Cringeworthy, Cool or Couldn't care less?

Back