Skip to main content

In The News

Check out this guys arms!!
I'm amazed that his name and photo are being circulated.
Hope he doesn't get off due to the media coverage.

I wonder if there were any more shallow graves in the area.

Way to jeopardise the court case.

how fucking stupid can you be?

You're "amazed" his photo is being circulated, then you fucking post it? honestly?

Way to jeopardise the court case.

how fucking stupid can you be?

You're "amazed" his photo is being circulated, then you fucking post it? honestly?

Well the TV stations have done a bang up job also of spreading that photo around, so has Twitter and Facebook

Not agreeing with Capital Punishment does not mean you are a Civil Libertarian nor does it mean you are on the side of the "not so nice people".

No I didn't mean that, but it was my way of having a go at the CL's. They are very quite when it comes to the victims rights and they seems to stick up for the 'baddies' all the time. They will be the first to say how the police should have handled situations cops have to deal with but never say 'let me show you how' they just sit in their nice little offices and shoot off their mouths.

No I didn't mean that, but it was my way of having a go at the CL's. They are very quite when it comes to the victims rights and they seems to stick up for the 'baddies' all the time. They will be the first to say how the police should have handled situations cops have to deal with but never say 'let me show you how' they just sit in their nice little offices and shoot off their mouths.

That's what ticks me off too..... CL should be in defense of the victimes

What a prick. Like most big mouth talk radio hosts. Can't stand the whole genre.

Wal you are all powerful :)

Radio scum really are cementing themselves as the lowest form of life........pretty sure some crazed posters festering attitudes are bred and fed by evil talk back radio.

The Young Liberals club posted a tweet praising the speech the following day: “brilliant speech by Alan Jones lat night. No wonder he's the nation's most influential broadcaster! #presdientsdinner"

They should also be ashamed of themselves.

Oh dear, I knew young women who used to target young libs for hubbies - best place to find dumb rich guys to manipulate, and several did marry

I am wondering if the women who had been approached by the attacker had reported the approaches and possible attacks , if there would have been no reason for this woman to be raped and murdered. Why did they not report it to the police and instead tell it to the media after she was murdered ? How fucking stupid..... and the consequences of not reporting. If the few women had done so, the would have been more police attention in that area. A life would not have been wasted.

We don't know that they didn't report it o the police do we?. Ffs lets not start directing anger and blame at innocent people who have themselves experienced a traumatic incident.

What a prick. Like most big mouth talk radio hosts. Can't stand the whole genre.

Wal you are all powerful :)

The problem is, people like Alan Jones are entertainers. They spout what ever shit they can trying to be inflammatory and entertaining. Doing that for hours every day means you say a lot of dumb shit. It's playing into a role. The real problem is the idiots who take these people seriously. Their job is to have opinions and say outrageous shit. It's no different than Kyle Sandilands, and in many ways way worse. They are their to entertain and they are desperate for materials. They have to have opinions, take hard signs and say outrageous things. It's not overly scripted or thought out. Yet people treat it as if they are.

He says horrible things, but he's a horrible person. Why is he given any credibility? Why does he have any influence? The fact he does is the issue more than anything he says.

Alan jones will cop it now. I have emailed advertisers I deal with and given them a rev up.

What the fuck is wrong with this man?

He continually puts his foot in his mouth insults people, makes up bullshit and propaganda and yet never, ever do they fire the prick.

It's because he is playing a role, he is a character and is desperate for things to say. The issue is that he is considered by a large amount of people to be a thought out, intelligent person.

Back