Skip to main content

Deaths of Minor Celebrities

Not that I often comment in here but i'd like to thank all of you who do update this thread on a regular basis. Even if i'm just popping in quickly it is (unfortunately in many ways) one of the main threads I check. So thank you as i'm sometimes very surprised and more often than now very saddened.

The Tony Scott leap is - is just, far out.
Apparently he had an inoperable brain tumour.

Look at all the major celebs dying!
I like the ironic title of this thread, for really major celebs should really be Nobel Peace Prize winners, inventors of cures, and so on.

Not that I often comment in here but i'd like to thank all of you who do update this thread on a regular basis. Even if i'm just popping in quickly it is (unfortunately in many ways) one of the main threads I check. So thank you as i'm sometimes very surprised and more often than now very saddened.

This is a pretty grim thing to subscribe to. Why not check for regular updates on something that is a bit more positive and emotionally satisfying? My father is obsessed with death and misery and I hate him more than anyone else I know. (But I don't hate you, you're avatar is cute)

Phyllis Diller aged 95 (although she's not a minor celebrity)

ALeqM5g7ErC0DyfL3WlBrcWtr1wycfafGQ

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...TUq3ZQ?docId=c87a91b049334059ab577e8fc83cb909

Back