Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would be fucked......no get rid of snow equipment or experience living with that

I did live in Tassie for a few years, it snows all around a lot there. Living in Hobart, you only have to drive for 10 mins and you are in fields of snow.
But even there, not equipped, if it snows where you live you stay home, snowed in. And if it is predicted later in the working day, you also stay home - or you cant get home, snowed out.

i don't remember much snow in tasmania, but i know i went to the snow because there are pictures of me in the snow.

what's everyone's myers briggs type?

I'm of course infp.
Yeah... not SO sure about the ‚of course‘ in that sentiment, Reepbot. Given some of cour comments/attitudes and also for instance Trump‘s completely non-INFP-ness in virtually every single utterance he makes.

Yeah... not SO sure about the ‚of course‘ in that sentiment, Reepbot. Given some of cour comments/attitudes and also for instance Trump‘s completely non-INFP-ness in virtually every single utterance he makes.

if you look up infp it makes sense i would be that kind of personality though.

infp-profile.png

I have looked up infp MANY times (scoring as one) and trump makes NO sense to me.

And in turn some of your attitudes (eg Trump support) seem VERY NON infp - to me.

Not saying you do not score as one. There are many nuances. I just don’t feel you are very consistent with some of the descriptors.

I have looked up infp MANY times (scoring as one) and trump makes NO sense to me.

And in turn some of your attitudes (eg Trump support) seem VERY NON infp - to me.

Not saying you do not score as one. There are many nuances. I just don’t feel you are very consistent with some of the descriptors.

i don't support trump anymore though.

anyway i am more than trump. i am multi faceted and multi dimensional person full of hopes and dreams.

I think there are a lot of tools out there that are a lot more scientifically accurate and evidence based than Myers Briggs. Any tool that basically says you can guess what you are without answering any questions when looking up information about it is not something I would credit with a lot of accuracy.

Reactions: kxk
I think there are a lot of tools out there that are a lot more scientifically accurate and evidence based than Myers Briggs. Any tool that basically says you can guess what you are without answering any questions when looking up information about it is not something I would credit with a lot of accuracy.

myers briggs is awesome though. like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back