Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

Applaud Australia for what we are NOT listening to:)

Dickhead Robin Thicke - has a new album, Aussies have bought less than 54 copies.

All hail our great taste, nobody knew who he was before that VILE song last year, and now everyone doesn't want to know about that song ever again - just shows you how much naked ladies distract.
Most are horrified when they do listen to the lyrics - just 54 are still dickheads

Dickhead Robin Thicke - has a new album, Aussies have bought less than 54 copies.

All hail our great taste, nobody knew who he was before that VILE song last year, and now everyone doesn't want to know about that song ever again - just shows you how much naked ladies distract.
Most are horrified when they do listen to the lyrics - just 54 are still dickheads

...as was I... thanks again for the enlightenment kxk :thumbsup:... cheers.:)

It's actually less than 54.

The last album on the aria 200 charts sold 54. It didn't chart so less.
It could actually be 0

Reactions: Jam
More about the 'decade's biggest flop' happening to the biggest douche who popped up out of nowhere and can now disappear forever...

It is an album well on its way to becoming the biggest musical flop of the decade.

With 530 copies sold in the UK, 550 sold in Canada and fewer than 54 sold in Australia, Robin Thicke's latest album Paula has become the laughing stock of the music industry in just one week.
guardian.com

Go Aussies, we have the best taste:) Now at least.

...I think that I'm the only person on this planet that likes this song... I think that it's fantastic!... I love this band... cheers.

Back