Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

Well that happens to be one of my favourite musical time periods and genres. I'm more than than happy to continue to oblige with a somewhat obscure ditty from the late 90s. :headphone:

So maybe
I can runaway with you
Imagine all the things we'd do
Oh, babe
Call my name
And make this fantasy for real.

Baby I can
Runaway with you
Imagine all the things we'd do
Just call my name
Call my name
And make this fantasy for real.

Oh Tatyanaaaaaaaaaaaaa *drools* The second beautiful black woman I fell hard for. :inlove:

Sorry to break up the 90s love but every time that ad for the apple iphone comes on I get this song stuck in my head.

From Time:

Ahead of the launch of its own health tracking software in iOS 8, Apple is plugging the iPhone’s capabilities as a fitness companion. In a new commercial, a variety of iPhone 5s owners make use of various wellness apps already available for the device, such as the Nike+ Running app, a golfing app that measures an athlete’s swing and a pedometer app.

The goofy song featured in the spot is “Chicken Fat” by Robert Preston. It was originally recorded as part of President John F. Kennedy’s fitness program and sent to schools around the country to rouse kids into exercising, according to CNET.

http://time.com/2839341/apple-iphone-5s-commercial/

Janis Joplin - Tell Mama

Janis Joplin - What good can drinking do
its very rough but i love this song, she sounds and probably is very hungover

...at 2:56 mark... "that's right I can't control it... I need 7 inches or more... tonight I can no longer hold it"... :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:... lol!... awesome!... what was this Madonna... late 70's or early 80's... did Prince sing a version of this?... it sounds like his type of music to me... great song!:thumbsup:...

...here's a song that I always loved... I think that this was from the mid to late 70's... I always wanted to shag the one in the black dress:wink:... she's beautiful:inlove:... cheers.

...at 2:56 mark... "that's right I can't control it... I need 7 inches or more... tonight I can no longer hold it"... :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:... lol!... awesome!... what was this Madonna... late 70's or early 80's... did Prince sing a version of this?... it sounds like his type of music to me... great song!:thumbsup:...

...here's a song that I always loved... I think that this was from the mid to late 70's... I always wanted to shag the one in the black dress:wink:... she's beautiful:inlove:... cheers.

Vanity was indeed one of Prince's "proteges" lol. I think it's from 1982.

This is the full version

I need 7 inches or more~

2014-07-09_18-11-06.jpg 2014-07-09_18-10-04.jpg 2014-07-09_18-10-32.jpg

...by the way Madonna... wtf is it with this woman's hairstyle?:confused:... it is horrid!:eek:... it looks like a mullet having an identity crisis!... is there even a name for that style of haircut?:wideyed:... lol!... cheers.:)

...aaaah!... now I know why the song was cut off at the 3:06 mark in the video lol!;)... great lyrics!:thumbsup:... cheers.

View attachment 40006 View attachment 40007 View attachment 40008

...by the way Madonna... wtf is it with this woman's hairstyle?:confused:... it is horrid!:eek:... it looks like a mullet having an identity crisis!... is there even a name for that style of haircut?:wideyed:... lol!... cheers.:)

HAHAHA I KNOW RIGHT?!

I think the name of that haircut is known in the industry as "Shit". It looks like it was chiseled out of some wet sandstone. The 80's have a lot to answer for, thank God that the MESSIAH emerged to save the 80's and every decade proceeding it.

JRJ79qd.gif

HAHAHA I KNOW RIGHT?!

I think the name of that haircut is known in the industry as "Shit". It looks like it was chiseled out of some wet sandstone. The 80's have a lot to answer for, thank God that the MESSIAH emerged to save the 80's and every decade proceeding it.

JRJ79qd.gif

...I'm starting to think that you're a Madonna fan Madonna... oh wait!... um... cheers.:biggrin:

...oh wow!... I just found this clip of Bacarra 'singing' that very same song that they did from the late 70's in 2009!!!!... I don't care if they are miming it... I'm assuming that they both are the same original singers of the band... the one in the black dress is one helluva hottie at that age!... **settle Sticky... settle**... I still love that song to this day... cheers.

Back