Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

*Strawberry Fields from The Beatles *sigh*... my favourite
*The whole 'Across the Universe' soundtrack - almost perfection, can't wait to see all those trippy visuals that go with the songs in this film!

I'm listening to Mazzy Star's album, So Tonight That I Might See. Beautiful, cruisy music to do my overdue assignment to. Bloody procrastination! :eek:

I've just cranked Pink Floyd The Wall in the surround sound to hopefully get me motivated to do some housework...Then after a beer or four I'll put on Baby Animals....gets me rocking everytime...

Eagles of Death Metal!!!!
Oh hell yeah.

I heard 'em on Rage a few months back, and more recently on they got themselves a song on a Mercedes commercial.

They aren't Metal at all. Certainly not Death Metal.
Just a good thumping rock band with a slight Southern USA feel to them.

"Shit Hot Damn. I'm a Man, I'm a Man"

Eagles of Death Metal!!!!
Oh hell yeah.

I heard 'em on Rage a few months back, and more recently on they got themselves a song on a Mercedes commercial.

They aren't Metal at all. Certainly not Death Metal.
Just a good thumping rock band with a slight Southern USA feel to them.

"Shit Hot Damn. I'm a Man, I'm a Man"

OMG Karaoke!! You could be my neighbour...think we pass each other on the way to shops. Yikes!!! I posted on "songs stuck in head thread", about my neighbour playing that song loud and it has stuck in my head ever since. Love it! "I only want you"! Great band neighbour...keep playing it pleeze.

Well, I'm probably not your neighbor :), but still. Great stuff.
Great driving music when you get on the open road. I'm not suprised Mercedes picked it.

So, I"ve got "Hearbeat City" (The Cars) playing in the background at the minute, an album I love well from my early teen years.

Currently "Drive" is on. A song I've had the odd crack at in karaoke bars, I have to say.

:D

Back