Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

[DOUBLEPOST=1496121266][/DOUBLEPOST]
Radical Muslims are like extremists of anything else. Some Evangelical Christians can be equally as radicalised and dangerous as radical Muslims. He would never ban them because their beliefs are closer to his own.

If people stop think of terrorism as being a Muslim thing only and actually look at how many acts of terrorism are done to whom by whom and where they may realise a ban like this was never going to be the soution.

But it captures the truth somehow.

What is the truth though? The truth from the so called unbiased media who are only looking out for those rich wall street and technology and hollywood celebrities who are all rich and powerful whilst they all look down on the poor people of America?

Radical Muslims are like extremists of anything else. Some Evangelical Christians can be equally as radicalised and dangerous as radical Muslims. He would never ban them because their beliefs are closer to his own.

If people stop think of terrorism as being a Muslim thing only and actually look at how many acts of terrorism are done to whom by whom and where they may realise a ban like this was never going to be the soution.

I personally think that all religion should be banned. They cause nothing but trouble and heartache.

And yes terrorism is more than just a muslim thing. But there does seem to be a lot of terrorists who are bombing people in the name of Islam so I guess it is no wonder it is on the forefront of people's minds.

Well if they are it is not a very good way to do it. I mean for one thing you change too much from the ages of 14 and 70. The other thing is that they interview people who have their own skewered versions of events.

Leaving school, he avoided the Vietnam War draft, not just once but five times, and followed his father into the business. "When I look at myself in first grade [aged six] and I look at myself now, I'm basically the same," Trump told a biographer. "The temperament is not that different."

From most other adults, such an observation would sound endearing. Now, as he stands with his finger on the nuclear trigger, as President of the United States, it's more than a little terrifying.

Straight from the orange horses mouth....if you don't read or comprehend articles posted, well.....you lose

What is the truth though? The truth from the so called unbiased media who are only looking out for those rich wall street and technology and hollywood celebrities who are all rich and powerful whilst they all look down on the poor people of America?

If you don't believe there is truth, there's no point talking.

Well everybody knows some people have trouble with the truth, and liars often like to band together - usually in prison:) or politics, trolling etc

Ok, I apologise to anyone in advance, including the starter of this thread @BigBrotherCritic for this following controversial opinion. I do hope that you will not be offended by what I am about to post.

I believe that Donald Trump would not make a very good president. I hope that Hillary Clinton wins the US elections.

Once again I humbly apologise if I have offended anyone.

From Controversy thread I was just looking at, LOL< LOL<LOL

I'm more worried about the radicalisation of young white men by right wing nut jobs. That represents a greater threat to our freedom than anything radical Islam can mount.

I'm more worried about the radicalisation of young white men by right wing nut jobs. That represents a greater threat to our freedom than anything radical Islam can mount.

Wat. Radical Islam is clearly a bigger threat. Not that right wing nut jobs aren't a problem (and I believe radicalisation in the right wing thing is more an economic than a gender thing.) just that on the great big scorecared of destruction radical Islam is clearly out in front.

Wat. Radical Islam is clearly a bigger threat. Not that right wing nut jobs aren't a problem (and I believe radicalisation in the right wing thing is more an economic than a gender thing.) just that on the great big scorecared of destruction radical Islam is clearly out in front.

I mean to us in Western countries. Obviously radical Islam is more dangerous in principally Muslim countries.

I mean to us in Western countries. Obviously radical Islam is more dangerous in principally Muslim countries.

Why did you mention just men when you were talking about right wing people? Can't women also have extreme right wing views?

lol at all those hippies having a whinge because Trump did the smart thing and withdrew from that stupid climate change agreement.

lol at all those hippies having a whinge because Trump did the smart thing and withdrew from that stupid climate change agreement.
Oh yes how bloody irresponsible of people to want to try and minimise the damage we are doing to the planet. Money money money lining trumps mates pockets - thats far more important.

As an aside I thought you would like the concept of hippies - far more whimsical.

Oh yes how bloody irresponsible of people to want to try and minimise the damage we are doing to the planet. Money money money lining trumps mates pockets - thats far more important.

As an aside I thought you would like the concept of hippies - far more whimsical.

I hate hippies, Isee. Hippies and hipsters.

Also i'm not really sure I believe in climate change anymore. I mean the lefties and the hippies have been babbling on about it for ages yet there has been no real difference.[DOUBLEPOST=1496389800][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh my God. I loathe Trump. With a passion. He is truly stupid.

Trump isn't stupid, not to me.

Back