Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

is it about Inigo?

No just that someone who studied writing, writes as a hobby, and goes to toastmasters saying they do not care about vocabulary is such obvious crap that it didn't even need to be said.

You would never be happy in a world where you could not use whimsical words to describe things. If all the synonyms died and were buried, and we all had to use the most simple words like, bad, sad, mad only.

Try writing a story or giving a speach with only those words - see how much joy that would give you.

No just that someone who studied writing, writes as a hobby, and goes to toastmasters saying they do not care about vocabulary is such obvious crap that it didn't even need to be said.

You would never be happy in a world where you could not use whimsical words to describe things. If all the synonyms died and were buried, and we all had to use the most simple words like, bad, sad, mad only.

Try writing a story or giving a speach with only those words - see how much joy that would give you.

My happiness does not matter.

Trump-Push.gif

Git

Git is a good word!!

I liked JK Rowlings tweet also: 'you tiny, tiny, tiny little man' (!)

He is just amazing. Takes 'Git' off the scale of previously recognised 'Gitness'.

Git is a good word!!

He is just amazing. Takes 'Git' off the scale of previously recognised 'Gitness'.

pfft at JK Rowling. why is she taking pot shots at poor Trump? seems rather silly to me. Trump is a tower of strength fighting against the rage and anger of the wall street liberal left. Trump is a winner.

thank you for the kind word young mooseface. you are a credit to the moosemunity. may your mooseays be ever and moosever moosier.
No no, you don't get to enjoy vocabulary remember? You will have to back to words like good or bad.

Git is a good word!!

My favourite word for him at the moment is one I saw the other day... Cockwomble.

you're not inigo. you can't tell me what to do.
What if inigo, like many who voted for trump and have now seen him in action, no longer thinks he is all that and a bag of crisps? What if she actually thinks she made a huge mistake last year supporting the cockwomble and thinks less of anyone who could be watching what he is doing to America and the world and still supporting him?

No I am not inigo but I was merely reiterating your own bullshit back at you. If it sounds tedious to you then thats how it is to the rest of us.

What if inigo, like many who voted for trump and have now seen him in action, no longer thinks he is all that and a bag of crisps? What if she actually thinks she made a huge mistake last year supporting the cockwomble and thinks less of anyone who could be watching what he is doing to America and the world and still supporting him?

No I am not inigo but I was merely reiterating your own bullshit back at you. If it sounds tedious to you then thats how it is to the rest of us.

Why would talking about inigo, one of my favorite things to talk about, be tedious for me?

And if she decides to stop supporting Trump then that is fine. I will keep supporting Trump and thus proving that I am the biggest Trump supporter on this forum.

Why would talking about inigo, one of my favorite things to talk about, be tedious for me?

And if she decides to stop supporting Trump then that is fine. I will keep supporting Trump and thus proving that I am the biggest Trump supporter on this forum.
but your loyalty would no longer be to the one? In fact it may currently not be to the one if she no longer supports him

I can still be loyal to her and support Trump.
So last week you directly tied your reason for supporting Trump to loyalty to Inigo and guilt.

If hypothetically she was no longer a supporter and didn't like others who supported him anymore where would that leave you? She is no longer around on the forum to confirm her views anymore so it could be a reality.

If you are still a Trump supporter, then you are doing it for your own like of him.
If you would drop Trump, then you can drop the pretense that you like him for any other reason than for Inigo.

Back