Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

16807668_10211646593579161_1273120188449555441_n.jpg

You like Russian wild women, SCROTUS? You do all I say then you'll get all the RFBJ's you like, mi' little nuthouse
1f607.png
Ps. My luminox tells me time is running out, SCROTUS!

The tiny Trump meme, you so know if there was a right wing version against someone on the left they'd be getting called out and accused of demeaning little people.

I don't agree @up_all_night - these are Grimm style tom thumb evil little critters, they have no resemblance to small stature actual HUMANS, evil tiny trumps resemble ghouls, rats,mini gargoyles.
If they were bigger you would have a point, the size matters:)
(omg how do you handle having the crappy understrokes in your tag?dinosaur marks of evil:) )

Anyway, i came here to deposit a gift for @reepbot -
How to investigate Trump's claims for yourself – a guide to fact-checking
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/17/fact-checking-trump-chicago-middle-east-violence

is trump worth it? i mean i like him and all but i kind of wonder if it is worth supporting him and all. especially when there are other politicians that might appreciate me better.

C47UFHyWMAAJJmF.jpg

This is the @Newseum's Journalists Memorial, listing the 2,291 individuals who have died around the world reporting the news #NotTheEnemy

C46pNavWcAA9UDg.jpg

Woodward and Bernstein. Nixon called them the enemy. Things did not end well for Nixon.
C47mTHrVUAAA_CI.jpg

But maybe i should be grateful for everything Trump has done for me. I should stop being such an idiot and appreciate Trump for who he is, for sometimes you can forget how lucky you are.

So I finally actually saw Trump saying there was a terrorist attack in Sweden, where he totally didn't say that. Yes it can be interpreted that way, but clearly it's not what he said. From the reporting I thought he must have said, "there was a terrorist attack in sweden yesterday."

Instead of a "did you see that tv show yesterday on sweden" which is really what he was saying.

This to me is the problem, Trump has his many flaws but I don't see any good in taking and twisting everything to the worst extreme.

Instead of a "did you see that tv show yesterday on sweden" which is really what he was saying.
He said (paraphrasing) "did you see what happened in Sweden last night" - when he meant "did you see what's happening in Sweden on TV last night".

So the impression was that something bad happened in Sweden last night, not that he'd seen some trashy beat-up on Fox News last night. The confusion is perfectly understandable.

If he complains that was poorly reported he only has himself to blame for his poor choice of words.

He said (paraphrasing) "did you see what happened in Sweden last night" - when he meant "did you see what's happening in Sweden on TV last night".

So the impression was that something bad happened in Sweden last night, not that he'd seen some trashy beat-up on Fox News last night. The confusion is perfectly understandable.

If he complains that was poorly reported he only has himself to blame for his poor choice of words.
I agree. I don't think it's too much to ask that The President of The United States be able to put logical, clear, grammatically correct sentances together. If he is going to accuse Everyone Else of being misleading, then... um... don't be misleading...

is trump worth it? i mean i like him and all but i kind of wonder if it is worth supporting him and all. especially when there are other politicians that might appreciate me better.
is trump inigo worth it? i mean i like him her and all but i kind of wonder if it is worth supporting him her and all. especially when there are other politicians forum members that might appreciate me better.

But maybe i should be grateful for everything Trump has done for me. I should stop being such an idiot and appreciate Trump for who he is, for sometimes you can forget how lucky you are.

But maybe i should be grateful for everything Trump inigo has done for me. I should stop being such an idiot and appreciate Trump for who he she is, for sometimes you can forget how lucky you are.

That moment poor Reepbot realises his obsessive faux Trump love has failed in enticing his one true love back to the forum, but has one last crack with his trumped up bollocks anyway.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I must admit that sometimes I am confused about Trump's behavior. Though I still do like him. I do feel a little guilty for criticizing him though because for everything he has done for me.

I mean I will be loyal to him as much as I can. But if I find a different politician to Trump. One that I get along better with then I will have to be loyal to them and I think, and I hope that Trump will understand it.

I will be forever curious on how we would have gotten on in real life.

Yes, but when it becomes clear what he meant. People shouldn't follow through on the incorrect narrative. It doesn't matter if it sounded like he said it, when you know he wasn't meaning that. You shouldn't still pretend he was.

Back