Skip to main content

Tim Dormer back in the House

I lost 9 off my bedroom TV when i dropped it the other day.
And I really thought about whether I wanted it back:)

What do i watch on 9? BB & Survivor, a bit of Block.

Not a great loss.

I'm expecting complete shit from 9, footy show crosses and fill in for Sonia, Eddy shithead and Tracy queen of the bogan whingers

I have some EXCLUSIVE audio of a crossover between Big Brother and The Block that will be happening in the next few weeks. It will be on the podcast being recorded tonight.

It's a world first biggest surprise in the history of Big Brother and will shake up the house and change the game forever.

NEVER take me seriously when I'm talking about the podcast.

But I do have some fun audio to play.
5205157+_ecda6d792db54ed578ebb529285418ed.jpg

I have some EXCLUSIVE audio of a crossover between Big Brother and The Block that will be happening in the next few weeks. It will be on the podcast being recorded tonight.

It's a world first biggest surprise in the history of Big Brother and will shake up the house and change the game forever.
fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-not-sure-if-sarcasm-or-serious-e14739.jpg

You r sounding a bit like Alexxxxx.......

its funny that Tim says nine are gearing the show to westies and bogans because they watch any old shit, they even have contempt for their viewers that keep them in business.

That is 9's core audience, and why so much of their content is SHIT
Footy Show, ACA,Block.2.5Men - everything is aimed at the braindead.

So - if they are killing BB. Is it possible 10 can take it, and make it properly?

I have to wonder - is it actually legal for them to have the voting lines open with the public thinking they're the ones deciding who is evicted? Isn't that completely misleading the public?

I have to wonder - is it actually legal for them to have the voting lines open with the public thinking they're the ones deciding who is evicted? Isn't that completely misleading the public?

They're voting to save three other pairs from eviction.

I know that CBS decides or approves final cast for US reality shows. Not sure how involved they are in deciding the twists in the games, the probably just go with the executive producers plans unless they have a major concern. I don't believe that people at channel 9 Sat down and desinged how this season should run exactly, the pairs twist and the cash grabs, etc. They may have had final.approval, though it is obvious that whoever made these massive changes don't understand t and the audience. Maybe 9 demanded a more scripted show; if so, they forgot about the part where the viewers need to get to know the players before they spend money on votes.

This is exactly the case. I wouldn't be surprised it were a case where Nine kept pushing the twist further and further, and what we ended up with was the result of this.

So - if they are killing BB. Is it possible 10 can take it, and make it properly?
The problem is I just don't think the general viewers will be willing to give another version a go, especially not so soon. It'd probably take a miracle tbh.

I may have asked this before, but if BBAU does get cancelled, can we take Leon Murray with us? We need an actual Big Brother in America.

Back