Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2023

Amelia has a nasty side. I much prefer McKenna over her. I hope Ben sees that. EDIT: Yay, he did!
I've begun to like Wesley and Breanna as a couple.

Last edited:
So happy for Wes and Brea 1702850278843.gif

Ben's going to have to start thinking with his big head instead of his little head!

In fact that happy dance may not last for long. I wonder how things will work out if Wes still won't come to the "horizontal tango party"?

Yeah it's a good match, but why are they still there?
Probably to continue their journey together as a couple within the shows experience, although it's not looking too good with shorts with the psychologist.

Wow move over Barb from the US Bachelor, Wes's step Mum is taking over by the looks lol.

Not sure I trust Ellie after she called out Aarthi. That was the weakest sauce ever and for Luke to act like it was some big scandal...says a lot about him too lol.

Wow move over Barb from the US Bachelor, Wes's step Mum is taking over by the looks lol.

Not sure I trust Ellie after she called out Aarthi. That was the weakest sauce ever and for Luke to act like it was some big scandal...says a lot about him too lol.
It doesn't win them any prizes, that's for sure. Jut shows the inner b*tch

Amelia didn't see that one coming šŸ˜…

I've rapidly gone off Angela!

"I've been grinning from day one"
Must be hard with that silly lip!

Keep going with the MCKenna compliments, Ben!
Awkward infront of the other 2.
Keep knocking back the red, girls! 1703021334749.gif

Last edited:
The Christian love in Baby's eyes while Brea was talking! I hope Brea walks away, that is ridiculous that he could never give her a straight answer, or offer up any compromises of his own like "I'll fly to see you" (and keep my distance in a hotel afterwards).

I'm all in for McKenna with Ben. But Ben does seem to appreciate a bit of filler.

The Christian love in Baby's eyes while Brea was talking! I hope Brea walks away, that is ridiculous that he could never give her a straight answer, or offer up any compromises of his own like "I'll fly to see you" (and keep my distance in a hotel afterwards).

I'm all in for McKenna with Ben. But Ben does seem to appreciate a bit of filler.
I think Brea should run for the hills now. There's being a religeous person and a blinkered religeous person. Imagine what her life's going to be like married to those one eyed people who thinlk they're above everyone else, and she, just a non Christian, with no morals.
Anything she does which can be frowned upon by them will make her life miserable. She'll always be on the outter, and critised - IF they don't force her to convert!
She's too nice for that.

And Ben? If he diesn't go with the naturallly beatiful McKenna for Princess rubber lips, then he's a fool.
There, and we don't seem to care what Luke's up to!

Luke made a bit of a mistake telling the in-laws about his drug or alcohol past.
Good on him if he's overcome it, but I'd be keeping it to myself. I bet the producers pried until they got it out of him.

Luke made a bit of a mistake telling the in-laws about his drug or alcohol past.
Good on him if he's overcome it, but I'd be keeping it to myself. I bet the producers pried until they got it out of him.
Yes, I was cringing when he started talking about that. At leastt they accepted him as a "changed" person. They were ready to pounce!

I don't really care about Ben either.

Wes was the one I found cute and quite nice, but there's nice and then there's stuck on one setting, and he's veered too much into that territory now.

I don't really care about Ben either.

Wes was the one I found cute and quite nice, but there's nice and then there's stuck on one setting, and he's veered too much into that territory now.
Brainwashed by his religion was what came to mind there.

He missed God's memo - Go Forth And Multiply.

See, God's the main Dude, not the prophets who allude to be dudes! (sorry, just a funny that sprung to mind that I had to share!)

Last edited:
*yawn*

At least Luke and Wes have each other, there's more emotion there than with any of the girls.

So far, so good as far as I'm concerned. 2 girls who thought they had it in a bag!
Awkward!
Wes is destined to be alone unless he meets a nun. Heaven know why he went on this show knowing his views and beliefs!
McKenna, I liked from the beginning. She's a naturally beautiful girl with class. An absolute breath of fresh air with all the fake, tarty and classless want-to-be's out there.

Back