Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2023

I really liked Angie, she seemed sincere and was also naturally pretty and wellspoken and interested in spirituality - just bizarre to turf her so soon.

Holly was hoist with her own petard there.
If she really wanted to stay she would have been better off accepting a rose until the opportunity came to switch teams.
I don't believe Wesley's feelings and not stringing him along were her prime consideration.

They keep turfing out the women I like! I wish Holly had refused the date with Wesley politely, instead of going on it and then having that awkward no spark conversation mid-dancing. Then telling Ben she didn't want children...

I'm only interested in Ben. I wish it was a regular season of the solo Bachelor.
I think I prefer more than one bachelor, it moves along faster with not having one having to snog so many females!

Would not be surprised if this was the last season of The Bachelor, even for 10 last episode's ratings of 149k are pathetic, the streaming numbers are on the low side too.

Would not be surprised if this was the last season of The Bachelor, even for 10 last episode's ratings of 149k are pathetic, the streaming numbers are on the low side too.
Hopefully with figures like that 10 are looking at Big Brother as something that actually rates better than their shows. 🤣

Back