Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 18

Is Raymond a good player or not?…

• No:… he thinks that he’s on ‘I’m a Celebrity’… “when do we start eating insects?”…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No:… he wouldn’t know if a bus was up his arse until the passengers started getting out…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well that was fun. Think Feras can take credit for it though. Valeria took it well to be fair though I'm sure purists will hate it. They should have twigged about the popcorn though - there was obviously something in that the moment it was revealed.

Two unanswered questions though. They kept saying Raymond wanted to go home so were they not expecting him to stay on the jury, or had he sold it as wanting to quit but wanting to stay on the jury?

Also how would playing an idol have affected the advantage? Could Raymond have been protected by an idol and kept the advantage - the double security would have made it much less of a risk. And what it the person Raymond had written down was saved by an idol? Would just Raymond revote or the whole tribe, and if so could they vote for Raymond or would he be immune?

Last edited:
I liked Val too.
Once again, I can't believe so many apparently smart people didn't see Raymond's performance for the act it was.
The whole season so far has been about Feras and Kirby and Mark and Caroline and Kitty, so I'd assume that's the final 5.

I like letters from home. But after they’ve been there like 30 days, not the first week.

It gives us a bit more of a personal background on each of them and sometimes I find it quite touching. But if it’s the first week away and 20 people then it’s too much.

Also how would playing an idol have affected the advantage? Could Raymond have been protected by an idol and kept the advantage - the double security would have made it much less of a risk. And what it the person Raymond had written down was saved by an idol? Would just Raymond revote or the whole tribe, and if so could they vote for Raymond or would he be immune?
It was the last time that Raymond could use that advantage (3 tribal council limit) so if he didn’t use it then it would have become obsolete. So would be better to keep idol and play advantage in that case.

If the person Raymond had voted had played an idol then they would need to reveal plan B for such an occurrence. They could not remove the power of the advantage so my assumption is that he would get another vote.

Am I remembering correctly, that previously the members of the jury left before the votes were counted.

And they tried to guess who was arriving next when the car pulled up at the villa.

Raymond got lucky that [insert name here - I’ve forgotten!] already left for mental health reasons. Raymond totally exploited that, which isn’t particularly ethical, but it worked. Valeria was on to him, so it makes it all the more poignant that she was his target. Once again, I smell production interference - it’s always a deputy, never one of the primary players - why didn’t they aim for Mark? I liked Valeria and I’m sorry to see her go, but it’s going to be good seeing her looking fabulous on the jury. I find Rhianna so annoying. She always votes against her alliance out of sheer cluelessness, it seems. Ironic that Kirby got rid of Kelli because she was too unpredictable and difficult to manage, yet she constantly has to mollycoddle Rhi.

…by the way everyone that actually participated in my Poll… thanks for going along with the intended fun of it… I thought that nobody would actually bother with it because of the silliness of some of it… I love pushing it to it’s limits of just how ridiculous they can be… I always think that it adds to the fun of the show to sometimes take the piss out of it so that it doesn’t get too ‘gloom and doom’ all the time… well that’s my theory and I’m going to stick with it anyway lol!… yeah… but just remember… participating in them only encourages me to make more silly Polls… lol!… just how stupid they can get depends upon your participation folks so beware!… again… thanks for going along with the intended fun of it all… cheers.

Ok, I am watching this season, I'm just very far behind and haven't been able to participate in the live threads.

I will say, good job by Ray, but fuck I wish he blindsided Kirby or Ferras or done SOMETHING other than the obvious. If he got Kirby and Ferras to help do his dirty work, then voted one of them out, would have been one of the biggest moves we've ever seen. It was a bit anti climactic in the end for me.

As bleachy said, you could pull this off anytime, but just use an idol, so it's interesting it hasn't been done before.

Oh, and I think this is probably the best season of Australian Survivor so far? I am really enjoying it.

They've come to play and there isn't shitloads of loyalty with each other, which makes the vote so interesting because you never know who the fuck is voting where. I've found the problem with our version is the past is we have that concept of mateship and we don't wanna be disloyal, so the same boring vanilla alliance makes it to the final 5 or 6 after voting out the minority. This season they all genuinely seem to want to make moves. Except Caroline. What the fuck is she still doing there?

Back