Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 18

Is Raymond a good player or not?…

• No:… he thinks that he’s on ‘I’m a Celebrity’… “when do we start eating insects?”…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No:… he wouldn’t know if a bus was up his arse until the passengers started getting out…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…Raymond just said in the voting booth… “I’m going to be the most hated person back in camp”… cheers.

…ha!… all the votes were for Raymond but Rianna didn’t vote for him so VALERIA was voted out!…🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣… beautiful!… lol!… cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: Kaz
…that was so satisfying to watch that tribal… probably the best one I’ve watched… great result!… bye Valeria… it was a Russian coup… “DID YOU HEAR THAT PUTIN!”… no loss… it’s been fun tonight… thanks for your input Kaz… nite all… sleep tight… pleasant dreams… cheers.

Either this episode was totally rigged, or most of those guys still left are totally stupid, Raymond was clearly putting on a major acting performance. I thought the likes of Mark and Caroline were smarter than that.

I am so happy Raymond didn't go. I love him. He is so cheeky and sneaky. IDK why the editors don't show him more, there is no way I believe he is not being super snarky in confessionals. I don't buy that there are not confessionals by him that are not good enough for TV. No way. He is so dry and unintentionally funny. RAYRAY to win!

…that was so satisfying to watch that tribal… probably the best one I’ve watched… great result!… bye Valeria… it was a Russian coup… “DID YOU HEAR THAT PUTIN!”… no loss… it’s been fun tonight… thanks for your input Kaz… nite all… sleep tight… pleasant dreams… cheers.

See you on Sunday.

Woah! I didn't think he'd be able to pull that off. Quite exciting Val's gone, even though I really liked her and wanted her and Mark to go far - as some little fucker spoilt me on reddit, saying everyone knows Valeria wins this season and it kind of soured my viewing "knowing" that. Now it's wide open.

Do not spoil me anyone!

Woah! I didn't think he'd be able to pull that off. Quite exciting Val's gone, even though I really liked her and wanted her and Mark to go far - as some little fucker spoilt me on reddit, saying everyone knows Valeria wins this season and it kind of soured my viewing "knowing" that. Now it's wide open.

Do not spoil me anyone!
I feel the same. I did really like her too and she was one of my favourites. I was convinced she was the winner, she had a text book example winners edit (well mostly, her edit started to get a big negative lately and I started having doubts after her attack on Caroline in episode 14/15) but I was absolutly shocked tonight.

I had little faith in Raymond's move working out, and then when he said he was targetting Val I thought okay theres no way it works out since she's probably the winner. But when JLP kept reading out Raymond's name my heart was RACING! For a minute I thought either Kirby had fucked this or she was being sent home, but then I saw Valeria's name and was in disbelief.

I've been convinced almost to a fault that she was winning. And I also started to feel a bit disinterested "knowing" she wins. But now she's gone I'm a bit all over the place with who I think will win. Everyone else just seem's like a bizzare choice. Mark's edit to me feels most like that of a winner compared to everyone else, but logically how in the world can that happen?

The last 2 weeks of this season are surely to be crazy! And I didn't think the craziness could continue, yet here we are in the final quarter.

Absolutely insane that Raymond was an able to pull that off. I don’t think I would have tried.
Kinda funny that no one has ever tried to do that before. You could essentially do the same thing with an idol.
It sucks for Valeria but twists are part of the game. Raymond was probably the best person to do it.

Absolutely insane that Raymond was an able to pull that off. I don’t think I would have tried.
Kinda funny that no one has ever tried to do that before. You could essentially do the same thing with an idol.
It sucks for Valeria but twists are part of the game. Raymond was probably the best person to do it.
Yeah, if I got the advantage I would have just not even bothered. WAY too risky. It's like an idol but with major restrictions. Good pick up in regards to doing it with an idol, the only issue is that it's a lot of work and a very flashy move to make for the sake of having complete control with an idol. And you'd very much be vulnerable in the next tribal or you'd have to essentially win out from there. Unless you are extremely gifted socially and can make everyone respect the move, but in saying that then you'd be a massive target and you'd be back to square one. But the idea seems way more fun then the usual wanting to keep the idol in their pocket to get through the final 5 vote.

RIP Valeria, I wonder if she had gone anyway though? Feras, Kirby, Raymond, Rianna surely would have utilized Kitty to flip on Val to weaken Mark. Or would have Kitty stuck with the titans and just voted out Raymond or Alex once again? Looking at Valeria's game (outside of her glossy edit) I don't think she was in a good shot to win based on her social game. Her harshness towards Caroline & Kitty as well as Feras could have very easily cost her jury votes. She seemed to be perceieved as Mark's second in charge too much to be seen as a big player on her own.

The twist was essentially an idol that kind of forced Raymond to play it, but also not really. It was a dangerous task so for me that outweighs the unfairness of it. He had to try very hard to isolate himself for two whole days and keep up the act. Even going out of his way to malnurish himself. He essentially just played an idol and got to choose who went home, but he worked hard to do it.

And the best part is it's opened up the season for myself and the rest of the reddit nerds who look at edgic. The game is so wide open now. Kirby, Feras, Mark and Caroline are all massive threats who have had their names written down time and time again. Rianna, Kitty and Raymond are all perceieved to be the right hand man of one of the big threats (as was Val) and you also have Alex accidentally stumbling his way through each vote with no clear path to the end. NO ONE is positioned well and it seems the narrative changes each day. I honestly don't know who is going to be targetted next and it's been a decent while since I've been this uninformed on the result of a survivor season. More the reason to keep having newbie seasons for the next couple of years.

Yeah that was bonkers! Everyone looked so genuinely concerned for Ray Ray. Honestly never thought that it would be possible for that plan to succeed. I thought Ri Ri would screw Ray Ray.

And the paranoia with the whole necklace swap 🥴!

I feel sorry for Valeria, honestly there is no way possible to detect or know of an advantage with that exact description. A good social game and good “strategy” can’t even save you. You’re basically screwed. So while it was decent tv, it’s not great for the survivors and almost impossible to overcome. Ray you did it!!

Back