Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 18

Is Raymond a good player or not?…

• No:… he thinks that he’s on ‘I’m a Celebrity’… “when do we start eating insects?”…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No:… he wouldn’t know if a bus was up his arse until the passengers started getting out…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…there’s three tiers… it’s not as easy as it sounds… takes lots of skill… cheers.

…I really do hope that they all vote out Raymond… it would fun to watch who he chose to go but I can’t see them ALL voting for him somehow… shame really… cheers.

…Raymond just told them all to vote him out tonight because his head and heart is no longer in it… Feras is saying that perhaps they all should… I think they’re all falling for it believe it or not!… cheers.

…as Feras said off camera…”Raymond done an Oscar winning performance… he should get ‘best actor’ and I should get ‘best supporting actor’”… but Rhianna is going to stuff it all up because she ‘has her own agenda’… cheers.

…Feras is laughing now because he thinks Raymond’s plan might actually work but he won’t be when it doesn’t… he’ll go into sheer panic mode big time… cheers.

…Rhianna is going to totally fuck this up for Feras and Raymond big time… by the expression on her face… Feras is about to start panicking big time in a few moments… lol!… **gets out the popcorn**… cheers.

…if Raymond did pull this off then they would all be pissed off that much that they fell for it that they would most likely vote him out next time… Raymond loses either way… cheers.

…this is going to fizzle out to nothing… Raymond will be going home tonight for sure… cheers.

Back