Skip to main content

Survivor San Juan Del Sur

First episode spoilers.

My biggest question is why did Josh vote for Baylor? He seemed to be getting annoyed at being called a girl, but didnt vote fpr the one who went home. The other guys all did, and the girls voted as they planned, but Josh, for some reason, voted for a woman whose only criteria to vote was with him.

The only way I can understand what he did is that
a) His vote was not against the men, and their target went home, so he didn't alienate himself from them.
b) He didn't evict a woman, and so theymight still work with them.
c) Baylor and he seemed close, so he may be able to smooth it over with her, leaving him on good terms with everyone, unlike all the other men, who have pissed off the women, and all the women, who are targets of the male majority.

Maybe. Otherwise, what was he thinking.

Quote of the night: DIG WOMAN!!!
He backed out and didn't want to be the deciding vote so he basically chucked his vote away making it pointless. It was a weak move and if he doesn't grow some balls soon he won't last very long in such a cutthroat game.

Voting for someone because they're the "odd one out" is weak and lazy. Glad Dale survived. Wanting to vote someone off because they know you're lying about who you are? Also weak - be who you are "Rocker"! Keith is the only one at this stage who stands out to me - doesn't seem like your stereotypical southern man at all.

Does anyone know if the contestants are aware of when they leave for the show? I just wonder why some of them are so inappropriately dressed when they get there.

Does anyone know if the contestants are aware of when they leave for the show? I just wonder why some of them are so inappropriately dressed when they get there.
thought it was strange that everyone in the blue tribe was wearing blue

First episode spoilers.

My biggest question is why did Josh vote for Baylor? He seemed to be getting annoyed at being called a girl, but didnt vote fpr the one who went home. The other guys all did, and the girls voted as they planned, but Josh, for some reason, voted for a woman whose only criteria to vote was with him.

The only way I can understand what he did is that
a) His vote was not against the men, and their target went home, so he didn't alienate himself from them.
b) He didn't evict a woman, and so theymight still work with them.
c) Baylor and he seemed close, so he may be able to smooth it over with her, leaving him on good terms with everyone, unlike all the other men, who have pissed off the women, and all the women, who are targets of the male majority.

Maybe. Otherwise, what was he thinking.

Quote of the night: DIG WOMAN!!!

I can't believe she called him one of the girls,how insulting.Did anyone see how she played the amazing race?

I can't believe she called him one of the girls,how insulting.Did anyone see how she played the amazing race?
Yes I've seen both of the twinees (?) seasons and they did well on their first season came 4th and they made GREAT TV. They would either fight with each other or annoy every other person on the race, they were amazing.
And Fuck Dale, who cares if they used the uturn on the race..... that is what it is there for. :bang:

I would guess that every item they take with them must be approved beforehand. Any clothes they have, I would assume, are to help them sell their own 'brand.'

I read once that Nyleah wasn't on All Stars becausemshe refused to wear a bikini.

Yes I've seen both of the twinees (?) seasons and they did well on their first season came 4th and they made GREAT TV. They would either fight with each other or annoy every other person on the race, they were amazing.
And Fuck Dale, who cares if they used the uturn on the race..... that is what it is there for. :bang:
I was wondering why,she seemed like a strong player sheesh

thought it was strange that everyone in the blue tribe was wearing blue

Yeah, from hearing interviews over the years by former contestants, basically their wardrobe is selected for them. So I guess they bring a suitcase of "options" and the producers go through and select what they will approve them to wear, based on what their identity is for the show, and what tribe they are on (ie. blue tribe, if you notice, all wear blue/purple/darker colours...for the remainder of the game).

So the contestants don't "choose" their own clothes, so to speak. Kind of like on The Amazing Race how the teams are always colour and style coordinated . I guess it's all about making it easier for the audience to identify who and what the person/team is about, just on simple visual reference. It makes it easier to digest as a viewer.

One thing that I like about Blood vs. Water seasons that you don't see in other seasons is the unique dynamics between the contestants. For example, in last nights episode Jeremy and John Rocker made an agreement to keep each others partners safe. As a result, John Rocker almost wanted Val to survive as much as Val wanted to survive. You don't see that type of dynamic in regular seasons.

Not happy with who they evicted on the second show. I was liking Jeremy/Val, should have sent boohoo Baylor home. Best line of the night...when stupid Jon "do you need flint to make a fire?" Keith - "It helps"....lol. Can't wait for John Rocker and his trophy to go home. Right now (yes, it's early and will most likely change) I'm like Jeremy/Val (bye bye Val) and Wes/Keith.

Not happy with who they evicted on the second show. I was liking Jeremy/Val, should have sent boohoo Baylor home. Best line of the night...when stupid Jon "do you need flint to make a fire?" Keith - "It helps"....lol. Can't wait for John Rocker and his trophy to go home. Right now (yes, it's early and will most likely change) I'm like Jeremy/Val (bye bye Val) and Wes/Keith.
Yes! I was so pissed when it wasn't Baylor going home.

Val was practically begging to be voted for out. The idiot had a huge chip on her should about not having the same amount of time to bond with her tribe mates that she overplayed her hand to compensate (lying about having found 2 idols, lol who does that? Not an intelligent person that's for sure), to someone who was trying to help her no less! lulz

Last edited:
ROFLMAO...actually I'm gonna miss idiot Drew, he made me laugh he was so stupid but they made the right choice. That team is a mess. Jeremy is on his own agenda (wanting Keith out, who I don't think meant all that maliciously), Drew just stupid, Jon is stupid too. It should be easy pickings for the girls on that team, the guys can't get it together at all...LOL.

Keith/Wes are still my fave loved one pair but not clear cut yet. I'm a bit over Jeremy, liked him a lot at first but last night kind of put me off of him. I like Natalie too.

I can tell you who I don't like...Dale (the older man), I'm not sure why he just irks me. Baylor, I can't stand that girl, her mom seems ok but she's annoying as hell.

Drew's twin seems the complete opposite of him, wait are they twins or just brothers...anywho he's ok, i like him.

ROFLMAO...actually I'm gonna miss idiot Drew, he made me laugh he was so stupid but they made the right choice. That team is a mess. Jeremy is on his own agenda (wanting Keith out, who I don't think meant all that maliciously), Drew just stupid, Jon is stupid too. It should be easy pickings for the girls on that team, the guys can't get it together at all...LOL.

Keith/Wes are still my fave loved one pair but not clear cut yet. I'm a bit over Jeremy, liked him a lot at first but last night kind of put me off of him. I like Natalie too.

I can tell you who I don't like...Dale (the older man), I'm not sure why he just irks me. Baylor, I can't stand that girl, her mom seems ok but she's annoying as hell.

Drew's twin seems the complete opposite of him, wait are they twins or just brothers...anywho he's ok, i like him.

We pretty much share the exact same views on the contestants - except I like Dale so far.
Btw, Alec and Drew are brothers, Alec's the younger one.
I want Baylor gone!

Back