Skip to main content

Survivor San Juan Del Sur

Does anyone else think this cast looks a tad bland and boring. Apparently one of the pairs were medivaced the day before the season started and they didn't have time to replace them. They were Asian sisters apparently. As a result there are 10 males and only 8 females in this season because they did not have time to replace the Asian sisters.

The wait for an all-new season of Survivor is nearly over. But before you find yourself immersed in the competition, check out everything you should know before watching the premiere.

1. It's round 2 of Blood vs. Water.Castaways will once again be pitted against their loved ones. Will blood be thicker than water this season? Watch what happened the first time around.

bvw.jpg

2. No one is coming to the island with previous Survivor experience.
Among the 18 all-new castaways are Amazing Race alums, a former professional baseball player and a male model, but everyone is new to this kind of competition.

18castaways.jpg

3. There's a twist so good that it's coming back.
Prepare for the return of Exile Island, where each week two loved ones square off against one another in a battle that will send the loser to isolation, while the winner receives reward for his/her Tribe.

exile-island.jpg

4. The first immunity challenge of the season is serious business.
The castaways will face the hardest puzzle in Survivor history in their very first immunity challenge of the season.

challengepuzzle.jpg

5. This season might have one of the biggest Tribal Council blindsides ever.
The first season of Blood vs. Water had a Tribal Council blindside that made Jeff Probst's top 5 list. Will this season make the cut?

blindsides.jpg

All is right with the world. Survivor is back.
Good ep. Right one exiled, I'm hoping permanently.

I didn't realise it would be all new contestants. I was expecting previous survivors and their family members again.

Back