Skip to main content

So... Back in forever?

I think I'd be willing to forgive Nine if they learn and give us something enjoyable to watch, something that doesnt disrespect their viewers.

I honestly don't know how nine would fair with another series of BB. I'd hope it would be at least similar to 2012 and nothing like 2014. I would love for it to return to its glory days however that seems highly unlikely. I don't even know if I believe it will ever come back.

I honestly don't know how nine would fair with another series of BB. I'd hope it would be at least similar to 2012 and nothing like 2014. I would love for it to return to its glory days however that seems highly unlikely. I don't even know if I believe it will ever come back.
A lot of people seem to enjoy 2013 a lot, I did quite enjoy it. If they do that again with live feeds and something at least adult and not baby the format, I'll be more than happy. :)

Why doesn't someone bring us a show where they cook/renovate/lose weight/fall in love/learn to dance eat shit and sing.

Call it - family dinner time, everyone has a different hobby.

Please 10 just pick up BB again :p I know it wouldn't be the exact same how it was when it was on Ch10 from 2001-2008 but still would be better than a series from 9 :p

It won't be as good as the last run but it will be better because it was better on Ten the last time??? Hmmm... That makes heaps of sense... Thanks for that heap of insight...!

What? I'm saying if it was on CH10, it wouldn't be the same how it was. But it would probably be a bit better than how it was on Ch9.

You have no argument... There is absolutely no indication that another would treat BB any better than Nine did... It's also extremely difficult to argue one reality shows performance against another... I mean it's not as if Nine wasn't at all successful with other programming...

Seven consistant? Whatever fails on Seven they just push back to a later time slot each week until it completely disappears.

I would be interested to see what Seven would do with the show however. :)

Back