Skip to main content

So...Back in 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I looked at the proposals back in May 2014, I came up with this overlaid development plan on a google map:

As you can see, it sits right on the edge of a "Minor Pedestrian Path"

View attachment 49582

Thanks for that... Anyone know anything about what's being developed first? Obviously the land closest to dreamworld is likely the last to be developed?

Maybe this will be the reality tv of the future in Australia... of so it could loop right back round to live streaming BB
http://www.ted.com/talks/thomas_hel...television_and_why_it_s_hilariously_addictive

You've heard about slow food. Now here's slow ... TV? In this very funny talk, Norwegian television producer Thomas Hellum shares how he and his team began to broadcast long, boring events, often live — and found a rapt audience. Shows include a 7-hour train journey, an 18-hour fishing expedition and a 5.5-day ferry voyage along the coast of Norway. The results are both beautiful and fascinating. Really.

The BBC have started commissioning some this year - did a season earlier in the year and they're doing something at Christmas. Strangely fascinating.

Just a little interesting thing. It seems like the registration forms were updated fairly quick. Could 9 have made a decision already to end it, but made it seem like they were still making a decision. [Note, other times in the future it could of been updated]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-09 at 5.11.40 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-09 at 5.11.40 pm.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 58
Mike Goldman thinks it'll definitely come back haha. I hope he's right and has some secretive knowledge of pitchs. I never found this, all credit goes to @nickrules22 in a different thread. I just thought it belonged in here as well :)

https://www.facebook.com/hotfmtsv/videos/vb.110962588938176/1021904531177306/?type=2&theater
This is why we love Mike Goldman! He's such a legend, do you thinl his words speak truth? What channel would pick it up? Also MG, Mayor Of Dreamworld, sooo true.

Yeah he only took the job and stayed there to bang housemates, what a dole bludger thought pattern you have.
Didn't say it was the only reason he took the job did I? But if you get the option of shooting fish in a barrel, it's not going to cause you to have a negative perception of your job. It'd be weird to not want it to continue for as long as possible...

Mike owes everything he has to Big Brother, of course he loves the show and of course he wants the paycheque from any future series. And, well yeah, all the lady parts are a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back