Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they appreciate you posting their names and addresses online too :thumbsup:

Very true, though it's hard to feel much sympathy for a bunch of people who were unable to resist the blandishments of the Sugar Sisters' playsuits or whatever other sartorial horrorshow they ordered from this simpering pair.

Hi @chiclet! Am back for more social ineptitude.

After his behaviour with, lack of liking for, inability to deal with, and lackof understanding of Mr Clooney - Ben should not be allowed to have a dog. But aside from that, Ben really should not get a puppy. Perhaps he imagines it will be different because it's his dog? (That's what my mother said. Grr.)

images%2Farticle%2F2014%2F03%2F24%2F58755-MythBusters-CONFIRMED-gif-6LjX.gif
4010279-8307492829-tumbl.gif

Aww, I think the dog could be great for Ben. Pets can be such a help in coping with anxiety and depression, and dogs especially, needing walks and being social critters, kind of force you out into the world. I'm surprised too, considering his dislike for Mr. Clooney, and I hope he knows what he's in for, but I think it can certainly be different when it's your own dog. The training is all on you, for better or worse, and isn't it easier to love your own naughty kid than someone else's? Anyway, good for him getting some new companionship.

"ebony and ivory just like their dads"

ibcEYwwWvZ8OSq.jpg

I'm not going to judge, but maybe Ben or Tim are really into those "whitening" products they sell in Asia to "whiten" skin. Like Michael Jackson. Gah, I've probably offended people again

Um, does Tahlia usually have an Adam's apple? Or is this just Drew with blonde hair?

Tahlia does usually have an Adam's apple. In fact so do you, so does everyone, however puberty increases it's size for men. :p

However that doesn't look like Tahlia to me. Is it Kay (is Kay male)?

Tahlia does usually have an Adam's apple. In fact so do you, so does everyone, however puberty increases it's size for men. :p

However that doesn't look like Tahlia to me. Is it Kay (is Kay male)?

Kay is on the left. Tahlia must have recently gone through male puberty then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back