Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Tim sure knows how to build suspense, I want to know! This better not be an anti-climax.

I noticed you were missing, smurfette, glad you popped in :) and hope you are having an amazing time :) I believe @jessy_girl, was there not long ago ;) New York is one of the few places I think strange is normal lol. It's despicable me galore in this household, that somehow I have become a fan too *sigh

Tell us more about your crazy adventures here and there, Ive never been to the US so it's interesting to me.

I was! I'm so jealous of you being there @smurfette, I left just under 2 weeks ago and am still away, but I loved NY and would happily return there now. You are completely right SG, anything goes in NY!

sugarsisterskl
4 minutes ago
Sending out lots of love to our gorgeous customers today ❤️ Have a wonderful weekend! www.sugarsisters.net.au #sugarsistersboutique
10547225_556604924465762_828801822_n.jpg

It's okay, I wasn't being serious. :p

However I do find it interesting that @Consuela has yet to make an appearance to clarify 'her' *ahem* inflammatory comments.

Me thinks Consuela is hoping it'll eventually just go away. :rolleyes: *smh* :p

Ok children I understand there is some confusion about my lessons yesterday on our lesser cousins to the west so I want to briefly go over it again before we continue. Please turn to page 69 in your textbooks and follow along as I read from the second paragraph.

Intelligent and cultured civilisation in Australia was concentrated on the eastern coast in cities such as Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. As with many great cities these eastern centres soon became overcrowded and as a result the decision was made by the government of the day to expel, from the cities, all those without intelligence or culture. These 'undesirables' would travel the wasteland that is the west for many years searching for places capable of sustaining life. To the great shock of those in these east their search was successful. These places they found were named Adelaide, Darwin and Perth and it was there that the undesirables began their attempts at civilisation. Unsurprisingly these attempts to become actual centres of civilisation failed miserably resulting in the second rate cities we know today. It is this failure that experts believe led to the collective hysteria that all western undesirables appear to suffer from. This hysteria manifests itself as the delusion that what the undesirables created was actual civilisation and the belief that their cities matter. The east in their charity decided it was only fair that the west be allowed to continue to participate in these delusions.

So children it is very important that we allow our lesser cousins to continue in their delusions, to do otherwise would be cruel.

*Lesser........Wait! What the hell do you mean lesser!?!

I'm sorry... I uh... did mean lessor... cos uh... South Australians own... um... lots of property... here are these your keys...

jingly+jingly_ccfba8_5003181.gif

Ok children I understand there is some confusion about my lessons yesterday on our lesser cousins to the west so I want to briefly go over it again before we continue. Please turn to page 69 in your textbooks and follow along as I read from the second paragraph.

Intelligent and cultured civilisation in Australia was concentrated on the eastern coast in cities such as Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. As with many great cities these eastern centres soon became overcrowded and as a result the decision was made by the government of the day to expel, from the cities, all those without intelligence or culture. These 'undesirables' would travel the wasteland that is the west for many years searching for places capable of sustaining life. To the great shock of those in these east their search was successful. These places they found were named Adelaide, Darwin and Perth and it was there that the undesirables began their attempts at civilisation. Unsurprisingly these attempts to become actual centres of civilisation failed miserably resulting in the second rate cities we know today. It is this failure that experts believe led to the collective hysteria that all western undesirables appear to suffer from. This hysteria manifests itself as the delusion that what the undesirables created was actual civilisation and the belief that their cities matter. The east in their charity decided it was only fair that the west be allowed to continue to participate in these delusions.

So children it is very important that we allow our lesser cousins to continue in their delusions, to do otherwise would be cruel.

I'm sorry... I uh... did mean lessor... cos uh... South Australians own... um... lots of property... here are these your keys...

jingly+jingly_ccfba8_5003181.gif

those keys aren't for this, are they? :unsure: :sneaky:

RMS_Titanic_3.jpg

so is this what you are saying?

australia+cut+in+half+look+as+cat+head+and+dog+head.jpg

I thought Ben might of been more of a cat person, he strongly dislike Mr Clooney during his time in the house. I guess raising the puppy would make it easier to live with.

I thought Ben might of been more of a cat person, he strongly dislike Mr Clooney during his time in the house. I guess raising the puppy would make it easier to live with.

Yeah, he didn't bond very well with Mr Clooney so I did find it odd when he started talking about getting a dog. Maybe it will be a good thing for him though to care for something else and might help with the loneliness

I fervently hope Ben is well-prepared for this, he was very intolerant of Mister Clooney and his Clooney ways and puppies require a great deal of patience and kindness and positive reinforcement. And Roy<3 is a wee darling, right up there with our own @Melore whose return I have noted with glee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back