Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
tee_smyth
2 minutes ago
It's been a while since I've confessed my love for Luna so I'm not going to apologise. Luna Wildfang Farrant-Perry-Smyth, you are the light of my life and I'm so glad @tahliafarrant and I made the irresponsible decision to adopt you. ❤️ #lunawildfang

10623910_1446542412294511_216544009_n.jpg

Love these last few tweets by Tully. She has so much energy and passion that she can direct to much better use than partying, drinking and clothes. After all I complain about her, I still believe in her, once she figures out where she is going.

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 1m
Still bursting with pride over my @CosmopolitanAU 'Fun Fearless Female' award nomination. Please vote for me here: http://bit.ly/1n3fD2K

• tully.jpg

Tully Smyth
    youngbloodsocial.tumblr.com

Is the fun, fearless female behind: youngbloodsocial.tumblr.com and twitter.com/tee_smyth.

She blogs/tweets/’grams/vlogs about: fashion, life, sex, pop culture and travel.

She’s fun and fearless ’cos: the former Big Brother contestant and current social commentator doesn’t care what anyone thinks of her. Like it or loathe it, Tully’s got courage in spades.

She’s got the stats to back it up: 190,500 Instagram followers, 47,300 Facebook fans and 76,000 Twitter followers.

Twitter: @tee_smyth
    Tumblr: youngbloodsocial.tumblr.com
    Instagram: @tee_smyth
    Previous NomineeNext Nominee

So she's going to get an award for having a vagina and an internet connection?

Hi CaspersMum, welcome back. :)

You've be glad to know that I've moved on from causing grief to Ben '12 via expressing my honest opinions about your beloved '12 favourite hm to another from the 2013 bunch. *evil grin*

6562466345_44a2812a69_z.jpg
Thanks Con! :)

Dare I ask who is the new target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back