Skip to main content

Masterchef Australia 2015

...by the way... is anyone going to watch the poor man's version of 'My Kitchen Rules' by watching 'The Hotplate' on Channel 9 tonight?... I'm going to watch the first episode just out of pure curiosity only... from the promos it looks like a bunch of bitchy snarling would-be 'chefs' fighting tooth and claw for the most screen time to me... (all the elements for me not to watch it)... but as I always say... I've got to watch at least one show so that I can tear it to shreds and bitch about it if I don't like it lol!!!!!... actually... if I see that nobody has done it I will start up 'The Hotplate' thread just to bitch about it lol!... is anyone going to bother with it?... or are we all maxed out with cooking shows?... cheers.

I'll give it a whirl. I can see it I'll be shit. But I will try it. I'm a hater or my kitchen rules so i refused to watch it so I'm not in anyway maxes out with cooking. I might also try the great Australian spelling bee. But I think Ten might have lost me for this ratings period. Nothing to watch.. Especially now that big brother isn't coming back there's absolutely nothing that interestes me. I'm forced to watch the voice but I find no enjoyment in it. I cannot wait for the biggest loser. I loved the previous families edition and I'm hopping they pickup the show better rather then the crap that came in the last two years. And pick at me if you must but I have to watch the block. I cannot miss it. I need to watch it and the reason why is soemhtijg I don't even know. I just need to. But I refuse to watch celerity apprentice. So Ive for two shows to look forward to however not for another month or two or even three. But back to the hot plate subject. Yes I'll be happy to try it tonight to be Abel to discuss with you. So he's fire away the thread

...oh well Zscund that's at least 2 of us trying it eh?... I've just started a thread for it to see if anyone bothers so it will either take off or die suddenly I'm guessing lol!... see you there... cheers.

Back