Skip to main content

Lawson on being in a relationship, "whoa whoa, pump the breaks"

He's dug himself into a situation which he can't fix until he's out. From his behaviour in the last episode where he was a bit sulky, i think he's sort of realising now the situation he's gotten himself into.
Yeah, he won't need a shovel but an earthmover to get himself out of the hole he's dug for himself. Play with fire and no amount of time sitting crying in the shower will douse that out. Lawson needs to man up about this whole "Cat" situation.

Last edited:
Cat straight up seduced Lawson. And he was too nice a guy to let her down.

He knew he should have said no to going into the sanctuary yet he was too much of a soft cock to say no and hurt cats feelings.

He has now gone way too far and
possibly thinks he's lost everything so he may aswell keep Cat as she's the only one left who will want him.

Serious? That would be even worse than breaking up via a text msg.... and that is beyond bad form. :thumbsdown:

His body language and behavior have said it all already. It's not like she hasn't seen it. All he has to do now is verbally verify it all over national television.

His body language and behavior have said it all already. It's not like she hasn't seen it. All he has to do now is verbally verify it all over national television.
Doesn't matter to me what his body language and behaviour are saying, you should always do that shit in person.

Cat straight up seduced Lawson. And he was too nice a guy to let her down.

He knew he should have said no to going into the sanctuary yet he was too much of a soft cock to say no and hurt cats feelings.

He has now gone way too far and
possibly thinks he's lost everything so he may aswell keep Cat as she's the only one left who will want him.
Cat got skills lol. PUA style without the PU.

Lawson is in a trap of his own making, and he knows it.
I can't envisage him and Cat lasting in the outside world, because he is too consumed with guilt.
He can't get away from Cat in the Big Brother house, but he can sure as hell avoid her back in real life.
At some point, the dude has to face his family and Candice's family, that will be soul destroying for him.

Lawson is in a trap of his own making, and he knows it.
I can't envisage him and Cat lasting in the outside world, because he is too consumed with guilt.
He can't get away from Cat in the Big Brother house, but he can sure as hell avoid her back in real life.
At some point, the dude has to face his family and Candice's family, that will be soul destroying for him.

He'll end up doing it with a $5,000 voucher/gift card from Appliances Online, which is a small consolation, relatively speaking.

I don't think Lawson is as into Cat as she is into him. He doesn't think he is in a relationship with her, hence the title of this thread and he admits he doesn't love her in the diary room.

If Lawson is not that into Cat what the hell is he doing? Why put his girlfriend through so much grief for a meaningless fling?

The general vibe that I get from most commentators is that Cat is mostly to blame. I don't buy that. Cat owes nothing to Candice. For all Cat knows the relationship was on its last legs anyway.

If anyone deserves most of the flak and the blame it is Lawson. He is the one who is supposed to think of Candice, the one who supposedly cares about Candice. And if Lawson is not even that into Cat, if he has an ounce of decency he would exercise a modicum of self-control. Lots of people who are in relationships will come across someone from the opposite sex who will try to hit on them, but all you have to do is say, no thanks I am not interested.

I don't think Lawson is as into Cat as she is into him. He doesn't think he is in a relationship with her, hence the title of this thread and he admits he doesn't love her in the diary room.

I never believe anything Lawwson says in the diary room.

If Lawson is not that into Cat what the hell is he doing? Why put his girlfriend through so much grief for a meaningless fling?

The general vibe that I get from most commentators is that Cat is mostly to blame. I don't buy that. Cat owes nothing to Candice. For all Cat knows the relationship was on its last legs anyway.

If anyone deserves most of the flak and the blame it is Lawson. He is the one who is supposed to think of Candice, the one who supposedly cares about Candice. And if Lawson is not even that into Cat, if he has an ounce of decency he would exercise a modicum of self-control. Lots of people who are in relationships will come across someone from the opposite sex who will try to hit on them, but all you have to do is say, no thanks I am not interested.

For someone who is not that into Cat he has a funny way of showing it.

For someone who is not that into Cat he has a funny way of showing it.

It's called lust. She's a good looking lady. I doubt he truly likes her though

What is he doing?

He's getting seduced and is too much of a 'nice guy' to say no.
Cat perused him like a true pro. It's hard for any man to turn down someone trying to seduce you like that. But in my opinion Lawson always wanted to say no, he just didn't know how.

Of course they are both as bad as each other. But Cat should have backed way off as soon as she knew he had a partner.

Last edited:
"He's getting seduced and is too much of a 'nice guy' to say no.
Cat perused himy like a true pro. It's hard for any man to turn down someone trying to seduce you like that..

No offense but that is such a cop out. It almost implies that is okay for a man to cheat because they can't help it, but some reason women are supposed to have more self-control. It is actually quite sexist.

Back