Skip to main content

Lawson on being in a relationship, "whoa whoa, pump the breaks"

gracegrace

Remember when he said this during Jason's goodbye speech? - what on earth is going through his mind. Of course that's Jason's, the housemates, and the public's interpretation, he just said he loved her and her him!!? What does he expect them to think?

Anyone else notice/frustrated by this comment/him in general? Now he's in love with cat?? UGH

Remember when he said this during Jason's goodbye speech? - what on earth is going through his mind. Of course that's Jason's, the housemates, and the public's interpretation, he just said he loved her and her him!!? What does he expect them to think?

Anyone else notice/frustrated by this comment/him in general? Now he's in love with cat?? UGH

He was saying it for the housemates. The housemates don't know that Cat and Lawson said 'I love you' to each other in the bedroom.

He's dug himself into a situation which he can't fix until he's out. From his behaviour in the last episode where he was a bit sulky, i think he's sort of realising now the situation he's gotten himself into.
maybe Jason gave him good wake-up call with his farewell message because I don't know how much of help BB has been, when Clawson's great for ratings?

maybe Jason gave him good wake-up call with his farewell message because I don't know how much of help BB has been, when Clawson's great for ratings?
I agree. BB will just be letting them go for it as they want the ratings. Jason gave them some home truths about the situation and I think they've realised what they're going to have to face when they come out of here. Cat won't care, she doesn't have a partner to worry about.

I'd be willing to bet real money that he isn't in love with her. She is obsessed with him though and it's going to be very difficult for her to just go away.

I'd like to see a break from the pumping those two are trying to achieve and have some more time with other housemates, although Travis and Aisha could put the brakes on too for a few minutes. With all of the lip locking that's going on, some chap stick mightn't go astray.

I'd like to see a break from the pumping those two are trying to achieve and have some more time with other housemates, although Travis and Aisha could put the brakes on too for a few minutes. With all of the lip locking that's going on, some chap stick mightn't go astray.
you won't get any change from Cat. her entire big brother experience is Lawson!

Who saw this coming though? She seemed pretty normal in her promo video. Serious tickets on herself definitely, but no real signs of the bunny boiler tendencies.

I didn't realise that Cat was a bunny boiler until the episode on the Tuesday night when Sandra was evicted.

[QUOTE="davidftw, post: 2027733, member: 34986] I did find it strange that she admitted using "millionaire matchmaker" websites. O_O I would be keeping that fact a secret.[/QUOTE]

Maybe she only tried it once?

I meant us having more time with other housemates courtesy of BB focusing on filming ordinary, every day stuff. Give us a rest from dry humping.
well I think BB wants us to see exactly what she is doing. it's obvious and we many of us have seen it. she is obsessed and overbearing. but yeah would be nice to see something else but then the camera usually flicks over to where the drama is. doesn't seem to be much going on in the house rather they are just bitching to BB instead.

I agree. BB will just be letting them go for it as they want the ratings. Jason gave them some home truths about the situation and I think they've realised what they're going to have to face when they come out of here. Cat won't care, she doesn't have a partner to worry about.
Cat should care, she has a profession to return to and she will be dealing with people who oppose her behavior. They will both be dealing with this for a long time. Tully has been throwing her name in so she brings some of it on herself but she still gets mean and hateful things on social media. These two will get all of the downside of Tully's notoriety and absolutely no positive benefit.

I wonder if Cat is thinking she will be a social media darling when she gets out? Tully has accomplished what she has in part because she knew people giving her work from years ago, when she was an intern. Tully is beautiful and has style that some people want to copy. Cat has none of those things.

Cat should care, she has a profession to return to and she will be dealing with people who oppose her behavior. They will both be dealing with this for a long time. Tully has been throwing her name in so she brings some of it on herself but she still gets mean and hateful things on social media. These two will get all of the downside of Tully's notoriety and absolutely no positive benefit.

I wonder if Cat is thinking she will be a social media darling when she gets out? Tully has accomplished what she has in part because she knew people giving her work from years ago, when she was an intern. Tully is beautiful and has style that some people want to copy. Cat has none of those things.
Have you been watching the show? She openly admitted she knew she was in for a shit storm when she got out of the house. O_O

I think Cat only cares about Cat. I don't think Cat thinks that she will become a social media darling after she gets out of the Big Brother house.

Did anyone else notice when cat and lawson were talking on the bed and cat said "you're going struggle with it every day until you get out of here", and he said "and every day after that"
She looked so shut down. The possibility of him never getting over hurting his old girlfriend.
I think he is shutting her down a lot (e.g. The pushing the breaks comment), but she is not acting embarrassed or self-conscious at all she just keeps coming back. She is really just like a needy, as aisha said, "besotted teenage girl"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 32
Did anyone else notice when cat and lawson were talking on the bed and cat said "you're going struggle with it every day until you get out of here", and he said "and every day after that"
She looked so shut down. The possibility of him never getting over hurting his old girlfriend.
I think he is shutting her down a lot (e.g. The pushing the breaks comment), but she is not acting embarrassed or self-conscious at all she just keeps coming back. She is really just like a needy, as aisha said, "besotted teenage girl"

Cat and Lawson are now sleeping next to each other. He is not shutting her down at all.

Back