Skip to main content

Lawson on being in a relationship, "whoa whoa, pump the breaks"

Cat and Lawson are now sleeping next to each other. He is not shutting her down at all.
No not shutting her down as a whole. But he tells her he loves her and spends time with her, then makes weird comments that, if I was cat, it would make me feel like he didn't care about me/didn't take me seriously/wasn't over candice or whatever, e.g. Basically saying he'd never get over the guilt of cheating, and that they definitely aren't a couple.
She is clearly put out by these comments but doesn't show it to him/others

No not shutting her down as a whole. But he tells her he loves her and spends time with her, then makes weird comments that, if I was cat, it would make me feel like he didn't care about me/didn't take me seriously/wasn't over candice or whatever, e.g. Basically saying he'd never get over the guilt of cheating, and that they definitely aren't a couple.
She is clearly put out by these comments but doesn't show it to him/others

I'm not sure what you would call Clawson. I wouldn't call them a couple either, but I have been calling them a cheatmance. I think that Cat was put out by Lawson saying that he would never get over the guilt of cheating because Cat only cares what Cat wants.

Also she kind of did show it when she told Lawson that she was worried that any moments Lawson spent with her would become bad because Lawson would always feel guilty for what he did, and that Lawson would resent her because he would associate the guilty feelings with Cat. But Lawson said that the guilt would always be associated with him, and that he wouldn't associate any guilt with her.

I'm not sure what you would call Clawson. I wouldn't call them a couple either, but I have been calling them a cheatmance. I think that Cat was put out by Lawson saying that he would never get over the guilt of cheating because Cat only cares what Cat wants.

Also she kind of did show it when she told Lawson that she was worried that any moments Lawson spent with her would become bad because Lawson would always feel guilty for what he did, and that Lawson would resent her because he would associate the guilty feelings with Cat. But Lawson said that the guilt would always be associated with him, and that he wouldn't associate any guilt with her.
giphy.gif

Who saw this coming though? She seemed pretty normal in her promo video. Serious tickets on herself definitely, but no real signs of the bunny boiler tendencies. I did find it strange that she admitted using "millionaire matchmaker" websites. O_O I would be keeping that fact a secret.
What's does bunny boiler tendencies mean?

maybe Jason gave him good wake-up call with his farewell message because I don't know how much of help BB has been, when Clawson's great for ratings?

The producers are definitely manipulating the storyline. Further evidence was shown in the unaired footage of his second apology. They chose to edit out the parts where he talked about how he loves Candice, but 'feels something' for Cat but 'can't say it's love'.
What Lawson says no longer holds a great deal of value coupled with his actions, but showing half the footage was a way of manipulating some 'relationship' which Lawson does not seem to be as equally invested in, but rather stuck in.

Then why doesn't he just break up with Candice on air and go all the way with Cat? Oh wait, that would be against the Big Brother rules. No outside contact.

If that's true, then Lawson doesn't have anything to worry about. He can just declare his love for Cat on the air and (tearfully) break up with Candice in the Diary Room chair.

Here is a fun question.. do u think Cat loves Lawson?
It's more of an obsessive,toxic infatuation. Although no doubt she believes it's true love in it's purist form. The movie Fatal Attraction comes to mind. Lawson's infidelity has almost immediately backfired with karma. Not only was he called out by the housemates and then riddled with overwhelming feelings of guilt. He was also punished by it being Cat. She is no regular woman,this is an obsessed and a little bit of a crazy one to lol. Good luck with that Lawson!

It's more of an obsessive,toxic infatuation. Although no doubt she believes it's true love in it's purist form. The movie Fatal Attraction comes to mind. Lawson's infidelity has almost immediately backfired with karma. Not only was he called out by the housemates and then riddled with overwhelming feelings of guilt. He was also punished by it being Cat. She is no regular woman,this is an obsessed and a little bit of a crazy one to lol. Good luck with that Lawson!
Lol I haven't seen fatal attraction.. it sounds like a 90s movie?? Lawson said something about not being able to love someone if you don't know them well. I don't think kat and Lawson know each other too well. They haven't seen each other at their best and worse lol I dunno. They been in the house almost 2 months. 2 months seems too short to be in love. It seems Cat is just obsessing about Lawson and is just really attracted to him.

Another fun question, what do u think made them say 'I love you' in the midst of kissing?

If I were a housemate....

Big Brother: Greg. (yes, that is my real first name)
Greg: What's up, Big Brother?
BB: Nominations. You have five points. Who would you like to nominate first, for how many points, and why?
Greg: I'd like to nominate that cheating scumbag Lawson for four points. I'm doing this for two reasons. One, I do not approve of infidelity. I think what Lawson is doing with Cat is despicable.
BB: So, you are saying you would never do that?
Greg: Darn straight, Big Brother. I didn't come into the house with a girlfriend on the outside.
BB: And your second reason?
Greg: Strategy. I think what Lawson is doing is generating a lot of buzz in the outside world. Australia will want to keep him around just to see how this showmance plays out, and that threatens my game.
BB: Your nomination is, accepted. You have one point remaining.
Greg: That one point is going to Cat, again for the same reasons. The greater guilt goes to Lawson because he chose to cheat on his girlfriend. Cat is the "Mrs. Robinson" in this affair. There are ramifications for what those two have done, and she has to pay as well.
BB: But how has that affected you personally, in the Big Brother House?
Greg: I get sick of hearing the talk. That's all we talk about in the house. Cat and Lawson, Cat and Lawson. If Lawson really feels guilty, then he should stop associating with Cat. She's a cougar, on the prowl!
BB: And so you want to, hunt the cat?
Greg: Precisely.
BB: Accepted. Your nominations are complete. You may exit the Diary Room.
Greg: Thank you.

Another fun question, what do u think made them say 'I love you' in the midst of kissing?

Gut instinct.

What's does bunny boiler tendencies mean?
This again refers to the movie Fatal Attraction. I'd hate to spoil it if you want to see it. :)
Psycho spurned mistress boils lover's daughters pet rabbit

If I were a housemate....

Big Brother: Greg. (yes, that is my real first name)
Greg: What's up, Big Brother?
BB: Nominations. You have five points. Who would you like to nominate first, for how many points, and why?
Greg: I'd like to nominate that cheating scumbag Lawson for four points. I'm doing this for two reasons. One, I do not approve of infidelity. I think what Lawson is doing with Cat is despicable.
BB: So, you are saying you would never do that?
Greg: Darn straight, Big Brother. I didn't come into the house with a girlfriend on the outside.
BB: And your second reason?
Greg: Strategy. I think what Lawson is doing is generating a lot of buzz in the outside world. Australia will want to keep him around just to see how this showmance plays out, and that threatens my game.
BB: Your nomination is, accepted. You have one point remaining.
Greg: That one point is going to Cat, again for the same reasons. The greater guilt goes to Lawson because he chose to cheat on his girlfriend. Cat is the "Mrs. Robinson" in this affair. There are ramifications for what those two have done, and she has to pay as well.
BB: But how has that affected you personally, in the Big Brother House?
Greg: I get sick of hearing the talk. That's all we talk about in the house. Cat and Lawson, Cat and Lawson. If Lawson really feels guilty, then he should stop associating with Cat. She's a cougar, on the prowl!
BB: And so you want to, hunt the cat?
Greg: Precisely.
BB: Accepted. Your nominations are complete. You may exit the Diary Room.
Greg: Thank you.

Gut instinct.
Bahahahhaha! Lol that was fun to read

Lol I haven't seen fatal attraction.. it sounds like a 90s movie?? Lawson said something about not being able to love someone if you don't know them well. I don't think kat and Lawson know each other too well. They haven't seen each other at their best and worse lol I dunno. They been in the house almost 2 months. 2 months seems too short to be in love. It seems Cat is just obsessing about Lawson and is just really attracted to him.

2 months but 24/7 with around 15 hours per day of social interaction with each other that's 100+ hours a week. so add it up that's like 800+ hours in total of "getting to know you" time. That's a shit tonne.

Back