Skip to main content

"Intruders" is such a boring idea now

Well I think these intruders were badly casted.

Especially the girls. When they finally showed who they were I was really disappointed. The little one just wants to have fun and not step on toes, yawn, and the other girl, the supposedly great beauty (bahahahaha) who would steal Ed's attention from jade. yawn, was even more stupid. Everybody knows Ed would not do that because his only concern is what viewers think of him.

I am sure the most boring of the 2 will stay, trust the Aussie public on that.

Last year they had Ava (couldn't stand the koala bear) and Sam.

I do not mind intruders but it is annoying that the next evictions will be boring, although Sam managed to outlast a few of the earlier housemates.

So far the intruders have not brought anything to the table.

There wasn't going to be intruders and I posted this quiet regularly in the "when will intruders arrive" thread.

It's was only after the series got extended that it was decided to put intruders in.

Most user were screaming for intruders, now they are saying they don't want them.

It's too later after they have been put in.
Do we know at what point the series was extended. Would have made more sense to just have a single eviction when they did a fake eviction - that keeps one HM around longer. Also think it would have been better to send 2 intruders straight in rather than selecting 2 from 4.

Back