Skip to main content

Intruder Eviction?

S

skyline1990

At the end of tonight's episode Sonya said to jump on the 'jump in' app and vote the for intruder YOU want to keep in the house... Will they evict an intruder in the next few days? That's a shame if they do because I like both of them so far.

Didn't they do that in 06? I hate this..if they wanna get rid of people faster they should just do double evictions instead.

I like the lumberjack. The other one seems to have an agenda already.

It's a shame really. They should be entitled to their own evictions. Even if big brother has to throw in a few double evictions along the way.

Yeah, we don't know enough about them to pick, but from the small amount I do know I want them both to stay! I can't pick! This sucks!

They should have left the vote to the housemates if this was going to happen, as in previous series. They're know them better already, than the hardly anything we know.

Yeah, we don't know enough about them to pick, but from the small amount I do know I want them both to stay! I can't pick! This sucks!

They should have left the vote to the housemates if this was going to happen, as in previous series. They're know them better already, than the hardly anything we know.

if that were the case they would evict justin. they know he's in there to stir up trouble. i don't know who to pick either... I feel nathan deserves to be there more. He was so happy when he got chosen. Justin on the other hand doesn't care about it at all. He openly admitted he might get 3 strikes and leave the house.

i dont care enough to download that Jump-in nonsense

how the hell am i supposed to decide who my fave is from 5 minutes of footage anyway.

For the game - Justynn
For the entertainment - Nathan

But to me we've been so used to the others in the house I don't really want either. I wasn't this unexcited about Rohan or the Sisters because they came in early and they were deemed actual housemates and we've grown to love the others for two months prior i guess one of them will stay and they will grow on me but that's where i stand currently.

If there are too many housemates and they need to get rid of them then maybe they shouldn't be throwing so many intruders into the house! It's just ridiculous to make us vote one out without getting to even know them first. Pathetic.

If there are too many housemates and they need to get rid of them then maybe they shouldn't be throwing so many intruders into the house! It's just ridiculous to make us vote one out without getting to even know them first. Pathetic.

It is ridiculous.

It would be a shame to evict either one of those guys immediately. I thought they both seemed like brilliant additions at this stage.

I know they have an "Intruder Poll" at the official website, but would that necessarily decide on one of them being evicted within a day or two?

Back