Skip to main content

Intruder Eviction?

Is the jump in poll actually how the evictee is determined? I thought it was just an opinion thing, like they always do for banal questions relating to the content.

Is the jump in poll actually how the evictee is determined? I thought it was just an opinion thing, like they always do for banal questions relating to the content.

Yeah the poll will determine who is evicted. Look at my previous post, in the article that I posted the poll was apparently originally supposed to run from tomorrow night to Sunday but for some weird reason they have changed this to only a 24 hour vote starting from tonight.

Hmm, how strange.

Also surprising that BB didn't make it a money making thing. But I suppose realistically it was almost be entirely family or friends that would pay money to keep someone in after such little insight.

There is no way that people can decide on which Intruder they want to keep in the house yet. In fact I'm expecting the housemates to vote on which intruder they want to keep, not the people outside of the house. I have no doubt the jump in poll is just a poll and has no effect on the house. If it was a real eviction then they would give out numbers to call. This is just a misunderstanding nothing more.

Yeah the housemates will deicide who goes and who stays next Monday. The producers have most likely hired Justynn as an intruder to go into the house for 1 week and stir up as much trouble as possible, create as much drama as possible, and piss the housemates off as much as possible before being evicted by them next Monday. Nathan is the genuine housemate who the producers plan on surviving.

Back