Skip to main content

In The News

Dreamworld issued a statement saying in part:

"The Thunder River Rapids ride had successfully completed its annual mechanical and structural safety engineering inspection on 29 September 2016"

I have my own theory as to how this happened, but I'll leave that up to the official investigation.

I read it might have something to do with a loose rope?

It is very sad news indeed... :(
I can't help but wonder how Big Brother (if it was still running) would be affected by such an event?
I'm sure the houseguests would have heard all the sirens. i wonder if they would tell them what happened? It makes big brother seem very unimportant in the scheme of things. But entertainment can be stress relief too.

Last edited:
Uhuh.... I was intrigued by that, - but there seems to be an expectation that the next one 'punts' it out of the way easily. This time, it didn't - why? (Like I said, I have my theories).
I thought it probably hit at a weird angle for some reason. Hard to tell but they look bottom heavy and not so easy to flip or it would have happened sooner.

I guess the ride was on air and not water?

I'm glad they decided to keep the park closed. Reopening on Friday would have been a bad idea.

I will never forget getting off a ferris wheel at a local festival, and realising when we got off the footings were not secured to anything.
The footings were elevated and standing on stacks of bricks, and just free standing, be careful.
Check stuff, we mostly don't check enough stuff.
There have been a few fly away jumping castles.
Check safety of anything...

I will never forget getting off a ferris wheel at a local festival, and realising when we got off the footings were not secured to anything.
The footings were elevated and standing on stacks of bricks, and just free standing, be careful.
Check stuff, we mostly don't check enough stuff.
There have been a few fly away jumping castles.
Check safety of anything...

Agreed. Safety is most important. I'd rather people who operate those sort of rides be extra ultra cautious rather than thinking it is good enough.

So Miranda Kerr has more security on her empty home than stupid barge arse trashy K had - for her person & bling.

Security at Kerr's house attacked by thieves, Kerr not at home at the time.

Well she did latch onto a billionaire (one less experienced than James Packer). Maybe the security was his.

So I read Dreamworld is demolishing the ride but haven't seen any report on what caused the accident. Have you guys had any news?

So I read Dreamworld is demolishing the ride but haven't seen any report on what caused the accident. Have you guys had any news?

Nope. We'll probably have to wait for the inquest to know more. For now though all we can do is speculate.

KANYE HAS FINALLY GONE COMPLETELY BONKERS, AND DRAGGED OFF TO HOSPITAL!!!!

Kanye West is 'handcuffed and hospitalized for his own safety after suffering severe sleep deprivation': Friends say 'stressed and exhausted' star canceled Saint Pablo Tour because he's 'spiraling out of control
  • Kanye West was hospitalized for his own safety on Monday, sources claim, after friends say he suffereda 'psychotic break'
  • Friends say the 'breakdown' was triggered by problems in his marriage to Kim Kardashian, paranoia over his rift with Jay Z and his seething jealousy of Beyoncé
  • Sources say he was being checked for 'severe sleep deprivation' when it was decided he had to be admitted
  • Law enforcement sources confirmed that the rapper was hospitalized for his own health and safety
  • Sources close to Kanye say he tried to resist going to hospital and had to be placed in handcuffs
  • Kim flew out of LA on Monday for the East Coast but was nowhere to be seen after the shock news broke
  • Earlier today, West officially axed the 22 remaining dates of the U.S. leg of his Saint Pablo tour
  • Cancellation came days after a bizarre rant aimed at Beyoncé, Jay Z, Hillary Clinton and Mark Zuckerberg
  • Experts suggest that Kanye will lose more than $10 million by cancelling the remaining tour dates

SNOOP- 'I smoke weed. Weed don't make you do that. What the f**k is he on?'

3AA021D900000578-3957940-image-a-7_1479748838731.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...aves-home-East-coast-event.html#ixzz4QhXQ3KS1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Missing tiny monkeys, they have found all but one baby male...

upload_2016-11-28_20-12-40.jpeg

upload_2016-11-28_20-12-57.jpeg

WEIRD LOOKING MONKEYS, LOOK LIKE BIRDS
upload_2016-11-28_20-13-48.jpeg

Back