Skip to main content

In The News

No. I do like him tho. He's perfect for Family Feud.
Ah well - The Weekly with Charlie Pickering (iview). Tom Gleeson almist always has a segment too.

Its worth checking out i think. I generally find it interesting plus there are almost always some laugh out loud moments

Love Hard Chat:)

I agree with you @timmydownawell , he makes Feud fun, and 7 burned the guy badly.

It appears Grant has only minor injuries, must be relieved since he went through that horrific crash in the past.

'He hasn't broken anything. Grant is ok and will recover fine and he's doing great and he'll back back in Melbourne filming Family Feud soon.'
3EAA307200000578-4351512-image-m-49_1490572951028.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...wife-two-children-hospital.html#ixzz4cUF7LZGt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Right - my wife has lost her job (IT project manager) twice because a 457 visa guy was cheaper.
http://www.news.com.au/technology/i...o/news-story/400cbc76d5b8fdb0e427481b0435e7d8

Yes! This article annoyed me so much the other day - it screamed of people too lazy to teach people their own systems, and get them up to speed, not look anywhere beyond Sydney in Australia, when they could go overseas and they perceive cheaper. They way they describe what they want is exactly what I currently do, and believe me working for a not for profit, they pay more than what I get! I just wouldn't want to work for people who obviously don't give a shit about developing their staff.

Reactions: kxk
Not sure how to take this particular statement - I mean, she's lived longer than a LOT of folk but this might be a wish too far:

"Monmouthshire council officials said they would ensure Mrs Hawkins is registered for the next election."

O_O :conf: :shifty: :frown: :redface:
I would like this but that doesn't really seem appropriate. What a shmozzle for the lady.

Sad. But rules are rules. We let one 106 year old lady get away with not getting registered and soon enough it will be total chaos. The law is the law.

So, they have started to install bollards around public places in Victoria, and soon everywhere.

Now, wouldn't you think they could put the task to inventors around the world to come up with new ideas to protect footpaths and public spaces???
Couldn't they work on something that reacts to heavy weights - like vehicles - and pops up spikes or something?
They should start making deep gutters everywhere, the kind that a car will get wheels stuck in?
Put this challenge to those shows like Sharks and stuff that feature inventors

Oh no!!!!!!

Is Channel 10 about to switch off? Failing TV network halts trading as shares plummet to just 16cents and billionaire backers refuse to guarantee desperately needed loans

• Billionaires who helped bail Network Ten out of debt in 2013 won't do it again
  • Lachlan Murdoch and Bruce Gordon will no longer support credit facilities
  • It comes as the company halts trading in its shares after price fell to just 16 cents
  • James Packer, Murdoch and Gordon guaranteed a $200million loan in 2013
  • Loans expire in December, after which the company will be liable for the debts

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hares-plummet-just-16cents.html#ixzz4jqUu0Yog
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back