Skip to main content

If Tully was told she no longer had a GF...

It would make great TV if she got preggers.

Does anyone know if the housemates are supplied condoms in the house?

Lol. I wonder if they're gonna do that thing where the housemates have the chance to have info revealed from the outside world. I'm sure that'd be something she'd be told, esp if her gf isn't the one on the video msg.
It WOULD be great tv tbh. She'd probably be happy cause of Drew, but at the same time she'd probably never stop crying. I mean, she cries hysterically when someone leaves the house, so I can't imagine how she'd be if she was told that..

I think her and Drew would fizzle. The excitement would be gone because it wouldn't be their little secret that they shared, and instead they'd just realise that they give each other the shits.

It would make great TV if she got preggers.

Does anyone know if the housemates are supplied condoms in the house?

I'm sure if they want frangas, they'd get frangas ...

( [MENTION=31931]Jo-bot[/MENTION], [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] ;) hahahahahahah)

I'm sure if they want frangas, they'd get frangas ...

( [MENTION=31931]Jo-bot[/MENTION], [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] ;) hahahahahahah)

haha you know what they say....don't bang her if you don't got that franga...

this is a community service announcement!

I think there is a decent chance Tully would leave the house and that makes it for sure that they won't tell her...

bb would have the final edit on all messages though (written or vid) and i doubt something like that would get through

Tully's birthday is on October 18th, if she is still in the house then (which I pray to god she isn't), it will be interesting to see whether she receives a message from Tahlia

She's not going to be told, is she. In any case, Tahlia may rethink the relationship or she may forgive Tully, or she may not really know what she's going to do at this point, and there is nothing to tell other than 'your girlfriend is very upset with you and has hinted at single status/not come up for your eviction shows'. Nothing is definite, yet, from what I can gather.

My guess, is if Tully was told something along those lines she would either (1) ball up her hands into fists and pound limply at the nearest door while grimacing, yet shedding no actual tears or (2) pout and stomp off into the bedroom and start a repacking motion.

Yes to both options.
By "get together", you do mean as a temporary house thing, right? There is a big assumption that Drew will automatically be on board. For Drew I'm predicting the expiry date for that "relationship" is when he hits the eviction stage.

She'd also blame Drew for the whole thing.
Once Drew is out, if he doesn't want to be with her and she's still interested, she would guilt trip him and say crap like "I sacrificed my relationship with Tahlia for you, how dare you not want to be in a relationship with me" (along those lines) and I think after that, once Drew realises she's a manipulative bitch he will run for the hills as fast as he can (hills being his ex-GFs boobs) and she will then try her shit on Tahlia to ensure she has someone in the interim of finding someone 'better'.

Hopefully Drew's ex girlfriend will be waiting for him when he gets evicted
Oh DAYUUUM

You'd think she'd already have some idea right? Does she seriously think Tahlia's just going to watch it all and then pick up where they left off when she comes out?

I'm starting to think yes, she expects her girlfriend to just pick up where they left off. I mean, she's either in super big denial right now with her constant repetition of 'I'm just an affectionate person' or she seriously thinks normal relationship rules don't apply to her.

I think Tully already knows and is just pretending to be clueless so it won't look like she's cheating on TV and all the while trying to hook up with Drew as much as possible behind the cameras. Tully knowing she is cheating and betraying every day someone she is living with and supposed to love is probably the reason for her constant crying and being emotional, or at least part of it.

Back