Skip to main content

If Tully was told she no longer had a GF...

Just wondering....

If Tully was told she no longer had a girlfriend, would she...

Get together with Drew?
OR
Flood the Big Brother house with her tears?

She would smile and nod, happy in the knowledge that events were proceeding as planned.

I think Tully already knows and is just pretending to be clueless so it won't look like she's cheating on TV and all the while trying to hook up with Drew as much as possible behind the cameras. Tully knowing she is cheating and betraying every day someone she is living with and supposed to love is probably the reason for her constant crying and being emotional, or at least part of it.

The emotionality came well before her hook-up with Drew though. I would say it was the other way around, that the fact she was struggling in there was part of what pushed them together, through him comforting her.

Obviously cry from the shock and high emotions.

But then, a minute later, laugh about it and get much much closer to Drew. Perhaps officially becoming bf/gf.

I think Tully already knows and is just pretending to be clueless so it won't look like she's cheating on TV and all the while trying to hook up with Drew as much as possible behind the cameras. Tully knowing she is cheating and betraying every day someone she is living with and supposed to love is probably the reason for her constant crying and being emotional, or at least part of it.

I agree with everything you said but this, she was a crier and an emotional wreck before Drew

If Drew doesn't get washed away in the flood, she'll hook up with him full on..... but not before trying to guilt trip him and displace her blame.

"It's your fault, Drew! If you hadn't given in to my advances and continued to pine over Jade as I trashed her every 5 minutes and asked if you were ok because I wanted you to realize that you are not ok and never will be without me, this never would have happened! You confused me with your long, unwashed hair, pretty face and penchant for over-processing! I thought you were a butch woman with a really big strapon! Once, you did the nudie run and I realized you were all man, I was in too deep! Suddenly, bananas had an entirely new meaning to me! Ask Ed!"

LOL, I forgot about that one. But the former is dead soo... :/
And they were together long before Diana entered the picture so it's quite different scenarios.

I think Angelina and Brad are a pretty close one though. Angelina was even bi at one point so there's that too lol

Yeah, they definitely were together long before Diana was even apart of that.

Hmmm Angelina and Brad. Okay. I never thought about them either lol.

But from past experiences with people I know, relationships from betrayal don't last that long. I'm sure the celeb world is a whole different ballpark. But where do Tully and Drew lie in all this? I would be curious to see what happens between the both of them when they're finally on the outside.

The emotionality came well before her hook-up with Drew though. I would say it was the other way around, that the fact she was struggling in there was part of what pushed them together, through him comforting her.
That might be true I can't say one way or another as it would be guessing. But we don't know 100% when she first time hooked up with Drew do we. We only see what they choose to show us. It's a common behavior of a cheater be emotional because they feel guilty of what they're doing. Of course if what you're saying is true then Tully has/had no feelings for Tahlia, wouldn't that make her look ten times worse.

I also think it's ignorant to blame Tully for the whole thing. It takes two to tango and Drew is as much to blame as she is. Drew is a scumbag. Pretty outside, ugly inside...

I also think it's ignorant to blame Tully for the whole thing. It takes two to tango and Drew is as much to blame as she is. Drew is a scumbag. Pretty outside, ugly inside...

Exactly, I really liked him when the show started, but now he can gtfo.

And take Tully with him.

Back