HM Jake is Tim's roommate

More Tennis linked to jakerich55 ...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 9.01.57 am.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 9.01.57 am.png
    133.8 KB · Views: 72
I'm not here for this kind of incest.

ibiKo9C0HiG1Zs.gif

i'm not upset by this. i'm sure he still applied the old fashioned way, right? and it doesn't look they are actively covering it up and making it a huge secret, so i don't think there's much to hide then. best of luck to him! if he's half the guy tim is then i'm sure he'll be great to watch!

I follow tim on Instagram .... This was his post about his house mates food left in fridge

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 60
JackieO is straight on to the fact that Jake is his housemate .... She may of met him before ......

MORE HOUSEMATE CONNECTIONS (grumble)

Boog knows new housemate Sam

http://instagram.com/p/rs2gADTEaK/

This is just getting frustrating now! So many connections popping up!!! And what something like 13,000 registered for the show and most happen to "know" previous housemates!! Grrrrr :mad: Hearing things like this and things like "Fast tracking" people that have auditioned really makes me wonder is it really worth to even audition??

MORE HOUSEMATE CONNECTIONS (grumble)

Boog knows new housemate Sam

http://instagram.com/p/rs2gADTEaK/

Hmmm... I totally understand if they're acquaintances as i would imagine a few ex-HM's would've auditioned with them or even met them at BB events. But if they actually know each other and hung out partying and such... erm... then it would seem if you hang around BB events/HM's frequently enough you'll get in.

Then they should stop doing housemate hunts and give up this charade about how casting works.
Exactly. And if Alex gets annoyed about these connections being revealed, he could always, you know, not do things that way to begin with. It doesn't bother me in the context of actually watching the show, but it's a bit ridiculous.

Back