Skip to main content

Drade - Still A Better Love Story Than Twilight

Annnnddd he's back in the game. I am seeing much of the old Drew too and am liking it alot. He is still untrustworthy but he deserves the win, if you ask me. He has played exceptionally well and I believe, somewhere down at the depths of Drew is a wonderful person. I think...I hope...

Come on DRADE, let's take it to the final!!

I have hope that they'll be friends on the outside at least.

Did anyone notice during LNF when Jade & Tahan were dancing, Drew made this gesture that looked like he wanted to eat them? He was like 'Give them to meeee!'

I think they will try to be friends but as long as drew is with tully no way will tully allow that

I only like drew when we see a side to him when his around jade gotta admit she brings out the best in him

Was really hoping we'd see a Drade hug last night as the predicted Ed would leave. Sigh. Still glad Drade had a good chat the other day with each other.

Hopefully we see one soon with Ed gone ASAP.

Poona, lots of people I know swore right off Drade..or Drew in particular..awhile back. He is showing some really horrible characteristics and morals (or lack thereof) but I still find him very interesting and want him there till the end. I wonder how much of this venomous side of him (with the backstabbing everyone) is what he is actually generally like and how much of it has just come about because of this game he is playing.
I respect your opinion -but I don't agree- I think Drew has been great ..he's stepped up to the plate more than any other housemate and done it with class and heart - consistently more than any other housemate ....as much as he can be with everyone out to knife each other in the back....he has been the MOST authentic...

I can't believe people are still re-hashing this thread. Drade was dead and buried before it began (sadly). There was never even a Drade! It was manafactured! Jaded is real, Drade is not. They were never together.

I can't believe people are still re-hashing this thread. Drade was dead and buried before it began (sadly). There was never even a Drade! It was manafactured! Jaded is real, Drade is not. They were never together.

The 'Drade' hope at this point is that they will talk more and become friends again, as Jade has said she didn't want them to grow apart and she enjoys their chats.

At least, that's what I'm hoping for.

Drade happened the other day, and Jade was glad for it. All I need for Drade is Drew and Jade hanging out and talking one on one.

Can any one tell me which episode it was with Jade and Drew in the diary room for the mind reading challenge (separated by a wall holding up answer cards) I missed it and can't find it :(

Back