Awesome site donor
tumblr_mqs3bevJEj1sd90i7o6_250.gif

tumblr_mqu8tq2EIJ1qblvhfo1_250.gif

tumblr_mqu8tq2EIJ1qblvhfo2_250.gif

tumblr_mqu8tq2EIJ1qblvhfo5_250.gif

tumblr_mqu8tq2EIJ1qblvhfo6_250.gif

tumblr_mqu8tq2EIJ1qblvhfo9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mqu8tq2EIJ1qblvhfo10_r1_250.gif

Michael and Estelle's showmance was a better love story than Twilight!

i love them both. just love them!! i much prefer drew's natural looking toned body, and jade is beautiful and down to earth. both of them are good with chores as well. washing up, drying, putting things away. and they do it in such a casual way, makes me believe they dont just do it for the camera. they really look like a married couple!!!!!

Michael and Estelle's showmance was a better love story than Twilight!

Indeed! I never thought I'd be missing that snivelling two-faced lion sucking up Stella.

As for "Drade" hahaha Lovin it. I'm cheering them on. Hope they fool the morons!!

i love them both. just love them!! i much prefer drew's natural looking toned body, and jade is beautiful and down to earth. both of them are good with chores as well. washing up, drying, putting things away. and they do it in such a casual way, makes me believe they dont just do it for the camera. they really look like a married couple!!!!!

WELL SAID! The more I see of the boys, the more I prefer his gorgeous natural sex on legs appeal. And those eyes, swooon..wouldn't blame her if she fell for him a little. They both seem intelligent and fun people too. Team DRADE all the way haha

Indeed! I never thought I'd be missing that snivelling two-faced lion sucking up Stella.

As for "Drade" hahaha Lovin it. I'm cheering them on. Hope they fool the morons!!
HA! I think you missed my point completely! Twilight is dreck. Hahaha!!!

And give me that horse!! ;)

They are seriously sweet together. Thanks for the mini-movie of "Drade, Our Love Story," Mutley. I have the stupidest grin on my face now. I can't believe how many people I like from this season.

:D I glad there were some smiles from this thread today!

Yeah I do think they are cute together and it would be pretty nice if they really did fall for each other.

If they do have feelings for each other I hope it's genuine and not a "showmance" like Michael/Estelle and Layla/Sam from BB9.

Oh man, these two are blowing up Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr. Everyone's crazy about them after seeing Tim stare at her when she was speaking in Italian. If they did end up together after their task, they'd be pretty unstoppable.

Oh man, these two are blowing up Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr. Everyone's crazy about them after seeing Tim stare at her when she was speaking in Italian. If they did end up together after their task, they'd be pretty unstoppable.

I think you mean Drew, not Tim ;-)

You sound as obsessed as I am LOL! I disagree with you though about that they look like a married couple. I don't think Jade is as "giving" as Drew is - only having known each other for 12 months and only being married for 2 months they would be all over each other imo! Jade is resisting - strange really considering she is an actress - I mean, she needs to do her best to avoid possible nom's!

Which two of the BBB forums header pic monkeys are they ?

regarDS

"Stop looking at me..I can feel your eyes burning a hole in the aide of my head"....ahhh..lovin it.

Back