Skip to main content

Drade - Still A Better Love Story Than Twilight

I don't want Drade. He's been too Tully-fied.

Just noticed though: in the LF video where Drew and Tully are talking before tonights eviction, Drew said that the only week he played with his head instead of his heart was the week he had the noms superpower. Isn't that the week he nominated Jade?

Ooh that's very interesting. I still can't believe he did that though. But a few weeks ago when he was asked what his most memorable BB moment has been so far he said the fake marriage challenge so... I dunno he prob still has a weak spot for Jade but is very guarded around her now. I think if he didn't care about her so much it would have been easier for him to remain friends with her. Not sure how it's going to play out now but it was nice to see them reconnect a little bit.

yeah I think when Drew had the nominating power he did spread his nomination points around to the ones he thought would be up anyway to protect Tim,Tully and himself. He guessed (wrong) Jade was nominating Tully, and Ben was nominating Tim...he also Saved Jade that week.
maybe they will reconnect a bit now Tully isnt breathing down his neck but the intruders will be a distraction, if Justynn is single maybe he will go after Jade and get Ed offside.

I don't think there will be any spooning tonight:)
Drew did really seem to like Tully and Jade knows this, plus she wants Ed. From what Tully said tonight on the eviction show, it really was just good friends support/comfort etc for her....she said that to the HM's in the past though, or maybe she was just saying that thinking she still had a GF. I'm sure she knew she was being overly affectionate to Drew though, especially after a few drinks.

If in a week or two Drew and Jade did reconnect, would Drew get a blasting from the public for being unfaithful to Tully, even though nothing is ever possibly going to happen with them on the outside, or will there just be relief that Drew has come to his senses about Toxic Tully? LOL

If in a week or two Drew and Jade did reconnect, would Drew get a blasting from the public for being unfaithful to Tully, even though nothing is ever possibly going to happen with them on the outside, or will there just be relief that Drew has come to his senses about Toxic Tully? LOL

Unfaithful to Tully? No. For the most part Tully leeching him brought him down in the publics eyes. Many prefer what he did with Tim and Jade.

I think Tim needs to perform some sort of ritual in the pool to cleanse Drew's soul of all the darkness that has taken root. Although it will take time for me to get the mental images of Drully drunkenly mouthing ILY's to each other, the eye fucking, bickering like two bitches on heat, and finger banging each other under the covers.

Now we just need Ed goneee

Perhaps an exorcism a la Drew

I don't see much hope for a Drade thingy as long as Jade is "allied" with Ed - don't think Drew cares for Ed (smart guy in that respect)

I don't see much hope for a Drade thingy as long as Jade is "allied" with Ed - don't think Drew cares for Ed (smart guy in that respect)

Bloody Ed, seriously. Was so annoyed to see a pic of him in bed snuggling Jade. Get out of it ed! You're supposed to not be interested! Stop getting in the way of the Drade dream!

True but in the past Jade has always been loyal to Drew first and foremost. However, Drew might have messed with that loyalty with the Drully thing and saying that he'd save Tully instead of Jade. So yeah. Unlikely Drade will be the same. Might be a new sort of Drade that we see haha.

Bloody Ed, seriously. Was so annoyed to see a pic of him in bed snuggling Jade. Get out of it ed! You're supposed to not be interested! Stop getting in the way of the Drade dream!

I know! But I was surprised that now we're seeing a lot of initiative from him, like he's the one going into her bed now etc. And he's the one snuggling her, she's got her backed turned. Whereas before it was vice versa. Role reversal between those two.

I know! But I was surprised that now we're seeing a lot of initiative from him, like he's the one going into her bed now etc. And he's the one snuggling her, she's got her backed turned. Whereas before it was vice versa. Role reversal between those two.

I don't trust him - what's his game here??

I don't trust him - what's his game here??

I'd be very surprised if he had one to be honest. I think he's just noticed that he's short on allies so he's cuddling up to Jade. Kinda loses impact though when he nominates her and Tahan.

Back