Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

reallifedave
11 minutes ago · Event Cinemas George St
Just spent the evening at the premiere of The Hobbit. Fantastic film and an epic battle. Be sure to get along and see this one in 3D #OneLastTime#RoadshowFilms

10838353_730539543694854_1710134616_n.jpg

I have no hate as to Lawson and Cat as IMO the heart knows what the heart wants. I have actually defended them in the past when their "shit"hit the fan. I just have no interest in them personally as indivuals, although Cat is probably someone I would be able to have a drink with. Magic and that stuff sort of creeps me out hence wanting little if anything to do with Lawson. I have nothing against the guy personally. Make sense?
It does and magic does the same thing to me.

Isn't Carols in the Domain a channel 7 thing?
Yes it is, and they managed to give it not one but two plugs in tonight's 7 Sydney news under the guise of covering the fallout from the Martin Place siege. #unbelieveable #tacky

I'm interested in talking to any of them, they all made the show what it was :thumbsup:
Interesting. I'm of the mind many of them are the reason it wasn't good. There is genuinely nothing I want to know about any of them that I haven't seen. That said, I'm sure lots of people would be happy to talk to any housemate.

yeah hopefully we get to see plenty of photos, and some gossip from this meet and greet tonight:)

I didn't mind Lawsons Magic tricks on BB, just didn't want it to turn into the Lawson Show.
I wasn't a fan of the #clawson situation and how it all came about, but they still seem happy together atm.
magician.gif

Last edited:
Back