Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

@reepbot would be VERY interested. He singlehandedly kept the Clawson thread alive. Basically, @reepbot deserves an invite to their wedding. :laugh:

Well, someone had to keep that thread alive.:bored: I agree though, he does deserve an invite to the wedding and I wonder if there could be a coup to arrange Tina Arena to be there as entertainment! He will have died and gone to heaven! :laugh:

Well, someone had to keep that thread alive.:bored: I agree though, he does deserve an invite to the wedding and I wonder if there could be a coup to arrange Tina Arena to be there as entertainment! He will have died and gone to heaven! :laugh:
Yes but his interest seems to have waned.....I will ask them as well. BUT no HATE allowed!

Yes but his interest seems to have waned.....I will ask them as well. BUT no HATE allowed!

I have no hate as to Lawson and Cat as IMO the heart knows what the heart wants. I have actually defended them in the past when their "shit"hit the fan. I just have no interest in them personally as indivuals, although Cat is probably someone I would be able to have a drink with. Magic and that stuff sort of creeps me out hence wanting little if anything to do with Lawson. I have nothing against the guy personally. Make sense?

The Clawson thread didn't do too badly. It actually generated more posts than the Ryan, Aisha, Skye and Leo Appreciation threads combined.

I know most people didn't like them, but the Sanctuary footage, the hamster wheel chats, and the 'I love you' exchanges on Sandra's bed meant that there was a lot to talk about.

What about Lina? How are you feeling about her these days? Surely her incomparable vocal talents have kept you captivated? :hilarious: I hear she will be singing at Carols In The Domain, a duet with Jason. :thumbsup:

That has to be a pisstake.:unsure: But who knows as it's backed by NINE.

Back