Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Hair tattoo for David but 6 pointed
View attachment 48037
and one for Ed.
images
Oh god! I remember in primary school all the rage for guys was to get the Nike tick shaved into the back of their heads!

I hope so! and The Office (US) but I reckon he would like the UK one more for some reason.

I adore the US version - it is Steve Carrell's best role, Ed Helms is amazing, but my heart will always be with Jim & Pam, Dwight, Angela, Kevin, Oscar, Toby, Meredith, Phyllis and Creed

giphy.gif

reallifedave
1 hour ago · The Grand National Hotel
Check out this riff raff. Popped into the @grandnationalhotel to check out the 2 for 1 steaks every Tuesday. @lanceburrows and the team sure know how to turn on a great evening, even if I'm hanging with @tommackay11 Get down and enjoy for yourselves in the coming weeks. #2for1#steaks#tuesdays#paddington#grandnationalhotel#thenash

10865173_506217016187941_711281691_n.jpg
Well I know where i'll be every Tuesday from now on…

Why do guys insist on doing hand gestures in photos? Hang loose Tom, hang loose.

Its man signal for hey we're mates! not a date.
Who says it's not a date? New hair cut that day - check! Candlelit dinner - check! If that's not a date, it sure looks like one. :laugh: Maybe they simply need to embrace the fact that they did find love in the house, and it's with each other. :happy: You know, stranger things have happened. ;)

some of the comments on David/Tom's dinner photo are hilarious from Sandy and Gemma haha
@gemma6foot6's comments there seem to have progressed to an offer of free BJ's for all, so for those interested in that enticing offer, it might be worth a look. :laugh: Go Gemma! :thumbsup:

where did those rumours even come from? I never heard any of them? they make them up themselves? David said Tom tongue punched Sam hahaha

Love a good rumour. :cat:

They may be joking about it, but watch for the Daily Mail's upcoming article on the tempestuous love triangle between Dave, Tom and Penny. I guess if I we add in the various versions of Chloe, it would be a love square, or what's better known as a complete mess. :laugh:

Back