Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 2nd Series

She used to be a girlfriend as one of the first live-ins here. After he came out. They are having a child together.

She used to be a girlfriend as one of the first live-ins here. After he came out. They are having a child together.

If you wouldn't mind could you create a new thread and give us an overview of the series? I'd love to see the titles, the house and hear a bit about the tasks and the HM's...

The relationship went apart. Now-a-days she is known as an actrice having massive alcohol Problems which has been seen on German TV. She had a few roles in lets say, unirrelevant movies.

The relationship went apart. Now-a-days she is known as an actrice having massive alcohol Problems which has been seen on German TV. She had a few roles in lets say, unirrelevant movies.

Please edit your posts rather than posting multiple posts in secession... That being said I'm really not sure who or what you are talking about...

Lol, and while I have been stepping around in this Forum, I saw you quite a few times. Loved your signature. And now you are giving me the Feeling that I am stupid.

Lol, and while I have been stepping around in this Forum, I saw you quite a few times. Loved your signature. And now you are giving me the Feeling that I am stupid.

That was not my intention... I'm just saying that rather than posting multiple posts in a row use the edit function if you need to add more to your previous post... As this thread deals with the Celebrity Big Brother UK, if you want to post about Big Brother Germany, you should create a new thread... Also as many of us are not that familiar with the series (I personally knew one was happening but did not know it was nearly finished until a few days ago) I asked if you wouldn't mind to string a few details together about it... In particular the series titles and pictures of the house... The last few posts you made prior to this in the thread really didn't make any sense and I could not place them in relation to Promi Big Brother...

This one in particular... Who the hell are you talking about?

After a years Absence, she has won Promi Big Brother. This Video is a year old.

Sorry, you would call it celebrity.

Sorry, i will be moving out. Did not see your Post.
This is all I have to say about PromiBigBrother. Will be out in a Minute, not worth to open a new Thread.

Wow. That was random. Would love to hear more about German BB though.

Yet again it's been revealed the producers have absolutely no respect for the format and fans having once again secretly let a celeb leave the house.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb12/news/0...other-summer-2013-house-met-lucy-mecklenburgh

First Rylan, then Mario. I wonder who else has left the house mid-season?
I don't like it - even actors have to refuse jobs if they don't fit in with existing obligations. The article says that Lucy gave Mario feedback - sooo wrong. I can tolerate it more than for a civilian BB, but Kingston is right, it should be disclosed. Shady.

Back