Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 2nd Series

Sorry Kingston...I have removed it.

No apology needed... Especially not to me...

That said if you ever have a question about the forums or BB please feel free to shoot a PM to myself or any of the other regular posters in these international forums... I'm sure the majority of us would be glad to either give you the answer you are looking for or at the very least point you in the right direction...

Also you can tag members in your posts by adding @ before their complete user name... It's a great way to draw someones attention to a particular post to either answer a question or add something to that conversation... The tagged user will be receive a notification that lets them know they've been mentioned and can click through to the post...

As a rule of thumb if you are ever unsure of something PLEASE ask BEFORE you post...

Last edited:
I'll watch it if only to see how America takes to Lauren! I'm glad she's getting work she's certainly entertaining.

Should be interesting... I'm surprised they aren't pushing more reality shows out of the civilian series... There were at least a few characters in the last series that could spin out some more reality entertainment for Channel 5... BB14 has turned out some of the most memorable characters IMO since the one off semi success of BB9... It's just too bad the ratings haven't reflected that...

Should be interesting... I'm surprised they aren't pushing more reality shows out of the civilian series... There were at least a few characters in the last series that could spin out some more reality entertainment for Channel 5... BB14 has turned out some of the most memorable characters IMO since the one off semi success of BB9... It's just too bad the ratings haven't reflected that...
Who are these characters you speak of if you don't mind me asking?

Who are these characters you speak of if you don't mind me asking?

Can't speak for [MENTION=29222]Kingston[/MENTION] but personally I could definitely see a show about Gina doing well. She really surprised me in that she wasn't at all what I expected her to be, in fact she was probably one of my favourite HMs.

Can't speak for [MENTION=29222]Kingston[/MENTION] but personally I could definitely see a show about Gina doing well. She really surprised me in that she wasn't at all what I expected her to be, in fact she was probably one of my favourite HMs.
Yeah the reason I was asking is because I think some have actually scored some deals. Gina being one of them based on her twitter. I loved Gina! She was my second fav after Dexter.

apparently sophie took a swing at Danielle during the wrap party...something about that just makes me laugh...

Love it! Was on Danielle's twitter she really hates Sophie doesn't she! The feeling really is mutual though, loved their appearance on bitch fest.

Well if the romance is real and lasts between Charlie and Dexter they could totally do a wedding special! :p

i think Jackie will put her foot down before wedding bells...though her interference always irked me...Callum was doing so well till she came down swinging that he was a creep ect...even after he admitted he bigged himself up to get in...pushy stage mom

I can't believe the stories coming out, Carol calling Abz rude distant and antisocial uhmmm love two of those are symptoms of his condition of aspbergers...she should know better than to come out with that

[MENTION=21073]CanadianAngel[/MENTION] Does Abz legitimately have asparagus? Didn't know that but explains a lot.

I just want to know why Charlotte missed the wrap party??

[MENTION=21073]CanadianAngel[/MENTION] Does Abz legitimately have asparagus? Didn't know that but explains a lot.

I just want to know why Charlotte missed the wrap party??

I know it is auto correct I know it...but omg that made me laugh so hard...and with how in touch he is with nature and his garden yep e might even have asparagus

He said in the diary room he does, he is the one who announced his diagnosis not speculation from the show pysch team which is what we usually get, he said it was only within the past few years that doctors diagnosed it

I know it is auto correct I know it...but omg that made me laugh so hard...and with how in touch he is with nature and his garden yep e might even have asparagus

He said in the diary room he does, he is the one who announced his diagnosis not speculation from the show pysch team which is what we usually get, he said it was only within the past few years that doctors diagnosed it

Hehe it was an autocorrect that happened to me ages ago on DataLounge and I've adopted it as my technical term!

Must have missed that diary room confession but does answer a lot of questions I had about him. I guess he wasn't just a boring HM!

Yet again it's been revealed the producers have absolutely no respect for the format and fans having once again secretly let a celeb leave the house.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb12/news/0...other-summer-2013-house-met-lucy-mecklenburgh

For one as this was a Celebrity series I don't see a problem with allowing "HM's" to leave the house to attend to minor personal matters for a few short hours... IMO it's a Celebrity series and is more about entertainment value than anything else and they are already given more privileges and luxury than the regular series anyways... As an example it would appear that they are given more alcohol in one day than the civilians are given in an entire series... As I've said before the problem here is NOT that Mario was allowed to leave the house and may or may not have had contact with the outside world but more that the producers went to great lengths to hide it...

Back