Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 2nd Series

Inigo Montoya

The New Dread Pirate Roberts.
Hey i thought i would start a new tread for the latest series of Celebrity Big Brother. So who is watching and what does everyone think about the Housemates???

Ok i guess I'll start so thoughts on the HMs after the first 2 episodes are:
Screech aka Dustin Diamond- he seemed pretty chilled out, although i remember reading somewhere that he is a major dickhead but so far so good.
Charlotte form Geordie shore- I've only ever seen 1 or 2 episodes of that show and the only person i remember is Charlotte. She seemed like a bit of a wild child.
Courtney- 18 years old looks 30. Platinum blonde hair is so cheap and nasty but she did sound semi intelligent when talking about the age difference between her and her husband. So there is still hope.
Abz from Five- i remember Five from when i was younger ( i was more of a backstreet boys fan though) He seems interesting but i don't really have an opinion about him yet.
Mario(?)- never seen the show that's he is from but it was funny when he was talking to BB about being attracted to Carol.
Laura Harris feels like a Paula 2.0 but will be fun to watch.

Okay I'm just about to watch the first BOTS and everything else already available.

I watched the Opening last night and all I can say is "The House Of Horrors" wow... after the first two entrants I was mentally exhausted - seriously. But, I soldiered on and I feel I'm gonna thoroughly enjoy visiting this house stacked with weirdos. A good mix it seems.

I already like the Irish beauty and the scurrying middle-aged redhead... I think they said she was on Corrie. The barbie with the oversized tits I am looking forward to observe... no, I'd better shut up.
The ex footie coach could turn out to be a tonic like Razor was last year. I enjoy seeing United Statesians on the show as long as they don't come in the shape of Speidi and wrap the flag around their bed. The horror, the horror.

Thanks for starting this thread Inigo Montoya :cool:

I got the impression from the opening show that half of them were pissed before they even went in.
Well.. a couple of them. Carol for a start. OK, maybe just her.

Normally I can't STAND Louie Spence but I suspect I'll like him as a housemate.
Apart from him I have never heard of any of them.
This is an average level of "celebrity" at least half an alphabet lower than even the usual nobodies.

Same here. I'd seen Louie on the Jonathan Ross show and now appreciate how JR managed to control this human pogo stick. He'll be good in the house, though he's already caused irreparable damage to my perception of the universe.

The old footy coach/president/emperor Ron Atkinson seems a bit out of his depth and looks as though he's ready to meet his maker sooner rather than later. Set him free.

Charlotte Crosby the Geordie girl is already my absolute favourite. I don't know how to describe her, none of the HMs of any series of BB both UK and AU has made me laugh so hard.

Cortney Stodden the barbie who is not a barbie but an alien has my full attention as well. She is delightfully daft - I hope they keep plying her with firewater. That grey toy rabbit was what gave her away. It is supposed to be pink here on earth Cortney!! Duh!

Lauren Harries is the one Sam the winner of BBUK 2013 nonchalantly described as looking like an ostrich. Ouch... but I can see his point. Lauren's face is already melting.

Sophie Anderton too seems to struggle to keep her face all in one piece. She appeared quite alive for a while which is a good sign, right? Now she's already gone and nominated Busty Barbie - who saw that coming? :p The claws are already out - a teritorial dispute is afoot.

Danielle Marr is the Irish botox queen who looks sexy even in a onesie. I hope she wakes up from her slumber - I want to hear her soothing voice and most of all I'd like her to get involved in a cat fight.

The other HMs really haven't struck me as survival material yet. :cool:

I think they've gone well and truly past the 26th column in Excel.

haha indeed. I watched the launch but cannot watch any more. Very disappointed, mainly because I do not know who a single one of these poeple are.

Charlotte is clearly the early favourite, and probably will be unless she says something unforgivable, like Ron apparently did.

Someone, probably Mario and Bruce need to wake up Aby and especially Ron. Make Ron realize this is a game, with tactics, go Ron, make people like you or you lose.

Screech is a bit like Xavier. Made a good first impression, showing he can fit in with people, but the act can't last, I fear. Although, Dustin may be better than a poor man's Mick Malloy.

It is not about knowing who they are, CBB. It is about seeing people at the end of their line, reduced to going on CBB, and somehow trying to maintain a shread of dignity, and maybe they can turn things around... Divining the hope that drove them in there, seeing how their persona conflicts with their personality, or perhaps you see a true star where the two mesh...

It is car crash stuff, but there is no BBAU on weekends, so...

I've been mindlessly watching this for half an hour now and it's about all I can take!!

I am finding it incredibly boring thus far...though I like that botox babe :D and Charlotte is bringing some laughs at least. But Jesus H Christ...what happened to Abs?? He looks like death!!

hi one part of Misstopia!!! where are you watching this? i had a look and couldn't find the episodes online (i am a bit technologically challenged)

It is not about knowing who they are, CBB. It is about seeing people at the end of their line, reduced to going on CBB, and somehow trying to maintain a shread of dignity, and maybe they can turn things around... Divining the hope that drove them in there, seeing how their persona conflicts with their personality, or perhaps you see a true star where the two mesh...

Look, I totally agree, and I have said before "it doesn't matter if you don't know who they are" but every year I know at least a few of them. And the ones you don't you get to know as you watch the show. But this lot... I didn't know any of them and immediately didn't WANT to know. If BBAu wasn't on I might make the effort... but... meh.

I got the impression from the opening show that half of them were pissed before they even went in.
Well.. a couple of them. Carol for a start. OK, maybe just her.

This is an average level of "celebrity" at least half an alphabet lower than even the usual nobodies.

I'm the opposite i normally quite like him but cant stand him on CBB .

hmmmm messaging or sexxaging....i'm onto you lady!!!! haha

Ahahaha Why I would never! Not yet anyway :p hahaha Ohhh, watch out, we might be told off for engaging in such shady conervations on a public forum!!

Have you watched any of the series yet?

Ahahaha Why I would never! Not yet anyway :p hahaha Ohhh, watch out, we might be told off for engaging in such shady conervations on a public forum!!

Have you watched any of the series yet?

nope i haven't watched yet, but somewhere i saw a brief snippet of Courtney *why is she famous* Stodden doing a dish, one dish, for 10 minutes. Thrilling television. I was waiting for her tilt forward under the weight of her boobs and drown in the sink....didn't happen.

Back