Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada: Season 2 Discussion [SPOILERS]

do we have to pay to watch BBUK or can we use the you know 'yell' thing?

i won't be watching US, i have to limit my BB

Episodes and the limited live feed are available from multiple sources on YouTube... One who is resourceful need only look... I won't be sharing links and I can only hope the BBUK discussion threads aren't littered with people asking for them... As I said before a simple search on YouTube will lead you in the right direction... Stupid people need only PM more veteran viewers and I'm sure they'd be more than happy to share...

That said the conversation in this thread is getting a bit off-course... BBUS should be discussed in a new thread and the impending BBUK series has multiple threads in this forum...

Last edited:
Episodes and the limited live feed are available from multiple sources on YouTube... One who is resourceful need only look... I won't be sharing links and I can only hope the BBUK discussion threads aren't littered with people asking for them... As I said before a simple search on YouTube will lead you in the right direction... Stupid people need only PM more veteran viewers and I'm sure they'd be more than happy to share...

That said the conversation in this thread is getting a bit off-course... BBUS should be discussed in a new thread and the impending BBUK series has multiple threads in this forum...

fine, i will find it myself, and if it's only maple you want, then only maple you will get :)

they need to get their head around this sort of thing - its not like they end up selling BBUS to an Australian network for us to watch (like Amazing Race and Survivor etc) ... so if the only way for us to watch is blocked what do they think is going to happen?

oopseys - read your post after hitting send button ... sorry Kingston ... mah lips are now zipped :D

BB Canada has been recommissioned for a third season and it's been announced today that'll be promoted to Global, the main broadcast network of Shaw media.

Jon and Neda are now officially dating !!!!

Oh what??? What about Janelle? OMG I thought while they were in the house they had a thing for each other (any fool could see that), but once they got out I really though Jon and Janelle would continue to be together from the way he spoke about her.

i am thinking, and hoping, it's temporary. next it wil be Adel left his woman for Sabs, wouldn't mind that actually

Bp3xLjaCMAAdYgC.jpg

Back