Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 2016: featuring Tim Dormer, Nikki Grahame and some Canadians

That's what I'm thinking he done! No reason to take the smokes hide it in your shirt go to bathroom then put it back! He also stuck his finger up at Phil when he got into bed!

This was posted on twitter.

Chr7IvgU4AASWN7.jpg:large

Joel exits the toilet stall after a sec in there, then takes his top w/ the cigs back into the stall w/ him

yes he was in toilet for a while, went to bed hid cigs draw then a few minutes later took them back downstairs opened the pack touched a few looked it... He defiantly tampered with... i hope bb questions him, takes the cigs replaces them then lets kelsey know what happened!
that's so strange

They are making it look like Tim got it wrong about Joel flipping the alliance. On the feeds after, the others all said that Joel flipped & now can't be trusted.

They gave Tim the worst edit ever. I think they actually wanted him to go this week, only way that edit makes sense. People who don't watch live feeds hate Tim now and feel so sorry for poor little Joel. Its final 5, I don't want Tim trusting anyone at all, especially not Cassandra, Tim you have to win the HOH or the POV or you will go, do NOT trust anyone.

...jeez... don't they sound like a group of disgruntled sore losers just because Tim and the others have out played them?... why can't they just admit that say... Tim just was clever for them?... just be humble enough that they were just plain outsmarted by who is left in the house?... it would sure gain them more fans rather than everyone watching this saying... "no wonder you're out first you sore losers!"... obvious proof that they were simpletons to be sitting there in the first place saying all that crap... lol!... cheers.
Yes they are sore losers but they also underestimated Tim.
I don't know why Nikki is bitter at Tim though. He was a true mate to her in the house.

Mr S. What did you think of the Drew and Tully romance? I treat her the season and it was much more compelling, but more angsty, than I recalled knowing how things turned out. I think Drew's girlfriend Ruby is amazing and I'm glad they didn't last. But I'm wondering if Drew and Tully helped to lessen the fun of that season for you?

They gave Tim the worst edit ever. I think they actually wanted him to go this week, only way that edit makes sense. People who don't watch live feeds hate Tim now and feel so sorry for poor little Joel. Its final 5, I don't want Tim trusting anyone at all, especially not Cassandra, Tim you have to win the HOH or the POV or you will go, do NOT trust anyone.
I think they don't want anAustralian to win. I know it seems wrong but I think they brought Tim and Nikki in as proven entertainment and didn't expect that one of them might get this close to the end.
Don't be disappointed if Tim can't win, he is a fantastic player and the best manipulator, but he can't take on Canadian national pride all on his own. He's done extremely well and really exceeded expectations.

...do you know what I love about watching this?... there isn't the obligatory 'showmance' happening at all... I so hate the housemates that start doing the 'I've been in here 3 days and I'm in love with >>>insert name here<<< and I hope that we stay together and have 12 kids' routine... this not happening is a refreshing change for me... cheers.
Sorry for all this quoting out of order! But how shocked are you that the two romances from the last BBAus are goin strong it seems: Tavis and Aisha and that magician who cheated on his girlfriend and the woman 10 years older? Her name is Cat but I can't recall his and I can't be bothered to look as I'm posting from my phone. I'm lazy.

A few relationships from Bb Us have lasted as well and two of the pairs are now married with a baby or one on the way. It seems crazy to me to start a relationship on a game show and have it be your life partner.

I hope Tim comes here after the show and gives us some inside info.Also I am waiting for him to give his "Real" opinions about some of those house guests.Also I wonder if those brothers are using Ed's cards!!!
I wouldn't be so sure,my art teacher has just been overseas and they knew nothing about us wanting our president to resign and where amazed by the fact that she was white and came from South africa!!
Don't tell me she came to the US? It is true though that we get almost no Australian news at all. I have to look for it and I only do that because of this forum making me love Australians.
I wonder if Canada gets more Australian news than we do?

they forced him to say things that made him sound so much dumber than he is,
and the stuff they said about him aswell? he didn't let slip about the threekshow by accident, he's been doing stuff to get rid of joel and they've been playing it off as if he's just 'angry'

I think Tim doesn't play their stupid scripted diary room games, he does what he likes. I don't even watch the shows, if I can't watch the feeds I usually follow a thread on Reddit with people watchingthe live feeds and there is a LOT of Tim love on there. We totally missed out in Australia not having live feeds. Having them makes dodgy editing look like they're trying to rig the show. There is a lot of talk about that and how production must have been screaming when Joel was killing off hs game in the house meeting lol. Last week it was the bozo-brothers being given a favourable edit and the live feeds showed them for the jerks they are. Tim is great in the live feeds, this show wouldn't be anywhere near as fun to watch without him.

Don't tell me she came to the US? It is true though that we get almost no Australian news at all. I have to look for it and I only do that because of this forum making me love Australians.
I wonder if Canada gets more Australian news than we do?
she went to Rome,croatia and greece...but I have American friends and colleagues on FB and they are often very surprised to hear things
I tell them regarding here

Yes they are sore losers but they also underestimated Tim.
I don't know why Nikki is bitter at Tim though. He was a true mate to her in the house.

Mr S. What did you think of the Drew and Tully romance? I treat her the season and it was much more compelling, but more angsty, than I recalled knowing how things turned out. I think Drew's girlfriend Ruby is amazing and I'm glad they didn't last. But I'm wondering if Drew and Tully helped to lessen the fun of that season for you?

...hi Rose711... great to talk to you again... I thought that Drew was great in the house but really thought that Tully dragged him down big time... to me... Tully seemed to be like a Black Hole sucking all the life and light out of of him... I was disappointed that Drew allowed himself to get into that position in the first place but hey... they were the ones in the house in close proximity of each other 24/7 and 'Love' is a curious thing no matter which form that it is in I guess lol!... I would've probably enjoyed the show a lot better if they hadn't become an 'item' I do confess...

Sorry for all this quoting out of order! But how shocked are you that the two romances from the last BBAus are goin strong it seems: Tavis and Aisha and that magician who cheated on his girlfriend and the woman 10 years older? Her name is Cat but I can't recall his and I can't be bothered to look as I'm posting from my phone. I'm lazy.

A few relationships from Bb Us have lasted as well and two of the pairs are now married with a baby or one on the way. It seems crazy to me to start a relationship on a game show and have it be your life partner.

...I really frown on 'Showmances' because I believe that it drags the show down with all that 'will they kiss or won't they?' type of crap and that 'will they do something under the covers' type of crap... or the big one... 'will they stay together after the show?' type of speculation... that really does take away from the rest of the housemates limelight when that drivel happens in my opinion... to all of that I say "who gives a fig?"... if they do 'hit it off' on the show then fine... just don't drag it out just for the airtime... if they get married or whatever outside the house then good on them for doing so... obviously they ended up falling in love... I just don't like Big Brother shoving that drivel down our throats instead of showing us what the other housemates are up to at the time...

...as I said Rose... (I so love that name... it is so feminine)... 'Love' is a curious thing no matter which form that it is in so wherever it strikes people I say good luck to them... I hope that it works for them... but I just don't like Big Brother shoving it down our throats as a desperate storyline just for ratings at the time... but that's just me... that's one of my pet peeves Rose lol!... I hope that I answered your questions that you were asking... lol!... cheers.

Never been a fan of Joel so happy to see his demise this week, especially as it's largely of his own making. Producers obviously love him though - they don't have time for their own opening titles but they have time for a minute or two of him lip synching to Call Me Maybe. WTF was that all about?

I know some don't like spoiler tags (sorry MrS :p)

Joel went 2-0 vote, and Tweedle Dee/Tweedle Dumber (Brothers) won the HOH :arghh:

Back