Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 2016: featuring Tim Dormer, Nikki Grahame and some Canadians

Well, there was Kelsey and Jared, although I think it was kept mostly to gameplay alliance and 'see how it goes afterwards' kind of thing. And I believe if Tim gave the slightest encouragement Cassandra would be all over him lol.

Oh.. and Phil IS in love with himself. The most sickly showmance of all!

Maddy and Ramsey and before that Maddy and Nick but Maddy & Ramsey seem to be the HGs that may have something out of the house, although Ramsey's mum doesn't like Maddy lmfao

...thankfully though those relationships ended up being just mere dalliances as far as I'm concerned... there were no full on 'snog-a-thons' with all of that incredibly loud 'slurping' and 'slopping' giggling under the sheets and having two fake love-lorn weeney-bopper type of 'showmances' happening thankfully... as far as I'm concerned... as soon as two housemates 'fall in love' on the show it is all downhill from there for me... those 'showmances' are the pits of 'entertainment' for me personally... thankfully that has been avoided to that extent this time around...

...I do agree though... if Tim gave it a green light... Cassandra would've probably gone down that track for sure but thankfully Tim wasn't interested thank God... (Tim's too smart to fall into that trap methinks!)... I always hated it that (gay) Ed led poor Jade into a loveless pseudo relationship with Ed knowing the whole time that she had no chance of a permanent relationship with him but still... Channel 9 kept touting it as 'the greatest love story of the century'.... that was the most pathetic lowest moment of that season of Big Brother for me... as I say... as soon as a 'showmance' starts... that's the beginning of the end... that's when the show starts it's downward slide to mediocrity in my books at least...just saying... cheers.

I hope Tim comes here after the show and gives us some inside info.Also I am waiting for him to give his "Real" opinions about some of those house guests.Also I wonder if those brothers are using Ed's cards!!!

...for that to happen Lindsay they would have to be dealing with a full deck... which I'm positive that they aren't... both of those brothers are 'the fools'... that's all they'll ever be... cheers.

the-fool1.jpg
244_00.jpg

What happened today.

Cass & Tim are still working together (secretly) but has convinced Kelsey that they aren't.

The Bros & Kelsey may vote to evict Joel, as they have worked out, thanks to Cass & Tim that Joel was behind everything & Joel lied more than Cass did.

Joel is using I have a learning disability shit. Which has pissed Kelsey off. lol

Cass has told the Bros if she stays, she would vote Tim out over them. They didn't believe it, but Kelsey does. (Is Kelsey that dumb or is she a better actor than Joel)

What the Jury Members think of the F5

...jeez... don't they sound like a group of disgruntled sore losers just because Tim and the others have out played them?... why can't they just admit that say... Tim just was clever for them?... just be humble enough that they were just plain outsmarted by who is left in the house?... it would sure gain them more fans rather than everyone watching this saying... "no wonder you're out first you sore losers!"... obvious proof that they were simpletons to be sitting there in the first place saying all that crap... lol!... cheers.

I hope Tim comes here after the show and gives us some inside info.Also I am waiting for him to give his "Real" opinions about some of those house guests.Also I wonder if those brothers are using Ed's cards!!!
Guess it depends on whether he wants to work for Global. They could probably make more use of him than Channel 9 ever did, even if it's just for the Side Show.

Is anyone watching the feeds? I am at work and am dying to know what is going on...

They are all asleep. (hate the different time zones)

Joel putting nails in his coffin during the house meeting he called apparently.

His house meeting, made Maddy's house meeting a complete success.

No way did Joel want to self evict. He was acting & acting badly.

Joel has a very nasty side to him that has come through the past few days.

Last edited:
Did anyone see Joel go downstairs take Kelsey's smoke go to the toilet and then put them back? Surely BB will tell Kelsey not to smoke them if he did something to them?

Back